Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I am a bit confused and need some clarity.    In a leaf spine topo you want each leaf connnecting to each spine and not to each other.    If i have 1 rack with a pair of 93xx series switches (2 for redundancy), or any other switches for that matter, ...

jn242 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a set 2232TN-E connected to Nexus C7004, with the objective of connecting Nutanix Hyperconverged solution.I'm aware of certain ACIS limitations (from my understanding -1280KB per ASIC group-8 ports although documentation on this is limited). T...

Hello All, Can anyone help me designing part of L3 routing between two nexus 9504 core switches.We have build both core switches and vPC is configured between them. Now we required ospf routing or L3 routing between the core swtiches, is it recommend...

kamlenegi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all So I am running a simulation in VIRL where I have the following DC 1 2 x Cisco N9Ks DC2 2 x Cisco N9Ks and a layer 3 DCI between them (routed port on each opposing N9K running OSPF) - in this scenario (ie not trunked DCI) is it possible to ext...

Hi  Today I tried to do some testing with automation on the Nexus 7700 with Ansible. The Ansible Modules for nxos wants it output in Json format. So Ansible adds ad the end of every command "| json". The Nexus should support this. But I always get th...

Hello Everyone, Kindly I need help here, I’m trying to install SAS module in the UCS servers, so I need to check the compatibility of this part number (P/N :- G164P) with “Cisco UCSC-C220-M4 with Intel CPU v4 and Vmware ESXI 6.x”The details of the an...

anas.awad by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,     I'm working on a ACI setup, and try to enable LLDP for UCS discovery. However there is no enable option in CIMC. I tried documentation and it says "This option is available only on some UCS C-Series servers."     I wonder if I need to upgrade...

Leo Yu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On a Nexus 7K, I want to configure IP SLA ICMP Echo to track an IP across a fiber link and remove a route if the receive side doesn't respond to ping after x amount of time.  Is 'timeout' the appropriate parameter to use to accomplish my goal?  Let's...

I'm having issues configuring port security on a Nexus 9504. I'm familiar with port security on IOS but NX-OS is new to me. I'm stuck at turning on the feature, it simply isn't available as a feature and according to the documentation it should be. A...

KPKing by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,Please find the attached screenshot of the configuration of HIF, i have a nexus 7K connecting to the Nexus 2k on whih i want to create a HIF, my question is very simple the FEX number as per the screenshot are 101 on both the swithces they can ...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone.  I'm trying to establish vPC between two nexus 5596 switch. Peer status is down however keep-alive status is up.. Physical interface is up on both the switches. Below is the configuration output: Nexus5K-1(config-if)# show vpcLegend:(*) ...

vivek.c88 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure the cimc ip of a UCSE-160d blade but when I telnet to the ISR 4451 router and try this config tenableinterface ucse 1/0/0imc does not recognize imc command.  http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/unified_computing/ucs/e/2-0/gs...

Dragomir by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes