Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,  Is PBR (policy based routing) supported in Nexus 5548 with L3 daughter card?  If it is supported, can anyone point me with URL to the documentation. Can't seem to find in CCO.  Thanks Eng Wee

e-chuah by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have UCS B4 200 chase and servers we want to upgrade firmware and drivers of NIC and HBA what is latest firmware and driver versionPresently we haveNICDriver provider  Cisco System IncDriver Data     2/26/2015Driver Version   3.0.0.19 VIC-FCoE (...

HI All I am working in  LAN environment with 3750X switches, And IOS version is 12.2(55)SE5, I need security thread for this and  security bulletins relating to the installed OS on these devices Indicate vulnerabilities identified Suggest remedial me...

Hi,  Can anyone explain what is the purpose and usage of the system priority command under vpc config mode? The vpc quick config guide mentioned :   "You should manually configure the vPC system priority when you are running Link Aggregation Control ...

e-chuah by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a document somewhere that details how to set up sampled Netflow on the Nexus 6001?I see it in the marketing docs, but not the configuration guide, unless I'm overlooking it.I did not see a 'feature netflow' in software within 6.x.Thanks,Ryan

I have a Cisco 3020 that maxes bandwidth occasionally at 900Mb/s.  There are tons (thousands every hour) discards(Output Drops) even though the bandwidth does not seem to be maxed out.  Anyone know why I might be seeing this many discards if the band...

ericdavis by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Which of these licenses have a 120 day Trial-period?Table 5.       Software Packaging and LicensingLicenseChassis Based or Port BasedPart NumberSupported Features and PlatformsCisco Nexus 5548 FCoE NPV LicenseChassisN5548-FNPV-SSK9FCoE NPV features s...

nazandrey by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes