Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi!I have a questions about Cisco Adapter FEX and VM Fex.As i understand, Cisco Adapter FEX gives multiple vNIC on one mezzanine card, and each of them appears as virtual port on Fabric Interconnect.Also, same thing for VM-FEX, each VM NIC appears as...

Good afternoon,I was wondering if someone might be able to help,  I have an interesting setup which I am working with at the moment which consists of 4x Nexus 55xx switches running HSRP for around 4 VLAN's. What we are looking to do advertise routes ...

Jim R by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 5548UP connected to two Nexus 7k forming double sided vPC design. The 5k is acting as access layer top of the rack and 7k as aggregate. The 7k is configured with vrf contexts and vlans with vrrp.I followed the best practices for double-sid...

Hi, Is it possible to use the native 40GE ports on the N7K-M206FQ-23L module for the VPC Peer Link, or do you have to break these ports out into 10GE ? I have read that 10GE ports must be used for the VPC peer link. Thanks in advance.

cbeswick by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have to add a vNIC to a blade template. However, I heard that doing that will power cycle all blades that are bound to that template. Is that corect? I only have 1 template (for all VMware server blades). This would power cycle the whole far...

Hi All. The nexus is booting for a random period of time, i catch the Next logs on the failure: NEXUS-5K-SW2# show log2014 Sep 21 06:27:03 NEXUS-5K-SW2 %$ VDC-1 %$ %SYSMGR-2-SERVICE_CRASHED: Service "snmpd" (PID 2670) hasn't caught signal 6 (core wil...

jmp780718 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All. Nexus is booting in a random period of time, i catch the next logs on the failure: NEXUS-5K-SW2# show log2014 Sep 21 06:27:03 NEXUS-5K-SW2 %$ VDC-1 %$ %SYSMGR-2-SERVICE_CRASHED: Service "snmpd" (PID 2670) hasn't caught signal 6 (core will be ...

jmp780718 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes