Small Business Support Community

Explore what Cisco has to offer for your small business IT needs. Learn from your peers and Cisco experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Routers - Small Business

Routers tailored for small businesses, providing efficient and reliable connectivity for your growin...

11149 Posts

Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small busi...

6788 Posts

Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost product...

2720 Posts

Cisco Business Dashboard

Stay on top of your business performance with the Cisco Business Dashboard, providing real-time data...

81 Posts

Activity in Small Business Support Community

Resolved! Cisco 150AX rebooting by itself

Dear all,Before one of my APs fails, it keeps rebooting unexpected at a specific time. at 01:20 UTC+8, I noticed my remaining AP also does that. its seems very weird to me as I clearly did not set any automation to my APs to perform self reboot. Luck...

PeterWan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CBW 150AX stuck in boot loop

Hello everybody,I have a cluster of 6 CBW150AX access points, yesterday I was upgrading the firmware from version 10.5.2.0 to 10.6.2.0 and after the reboot one of the AP got stuck in a boot loop (the other five were updated correctly).The LED on the ...

24 Port Poe Switch not working

Hi team  i want to check warranty of my Cisco device  so we can extend warranty with you and i have check with your tool warranty finder. This tool not provide correct information. So, please provide right tool for me so we can check ;warranty status...

Need help choosing the right router.

I'm helping in a charity organization by doing the IT stuff for them. They need a new router and I'm thinking of using one of Cisco's RV routers. It's a small office "under 50 employees". They have one server and a few IP cameras that need to be acce...

router cisco ISR 4351 not connect to internet

I have been trying to configure my router for several days but I have not been able to get it to log in or out of the internet. I would be very grateful if you could help me since my business depends on this router, this is my running-config:Building...

Software Patching and Updates

Hi all,The license of Cisco Switch has lapsed. Would it still eligible to obtain software updates and subsequent patching? As my current Cisco Switch did not renew the license while looking the trend of new vulnerabilities arising from time to time. ...

Cisco Vulnerability Repository

Noted that the website below is a vulnerability search engine for CVEs that may impact Cisco products. But I am unable to search my product Cisco Switch 2960-X.https://sec.cloudapps.cisco.com/security/center/cvrCould anyone help me to point out which...

ExragonXFX_0-1719457821584.jpeg ExragonXFX_1-1719457821590.jpeg
Top Experts - Last 30 Days