Our online forum for Smart Call Home customers to share, learn, and collaborate on Smart Call Home related topics. We encourage you to ask questions of Cisco experts, start a discussion, or share ideas and insight.
Smart Call Home enabled devices perform proactive diagnostics on their own components to provide real-time alerts and remediation advice when an issue is detected. An embedded support feature available on a broad range of Cisco products, it is provided at no additional cost with an active Smart Net Total Care Service, SP Base, Unified Computing Support Service, or Mission Critical Support Service contract for the designated products.
This Community will provide you with an overview about Cisco Smart Call Home features and how these features are embedded in a wide range of Cisco products to help your network. Smart Call Home provides higher network availability and support service quality.
Smart Call Home Portal Performance
On We are currently experiencing performance issues with accessing and operations of the Small Call Home portal. Users are being dropped from the portal. Our team is working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this is creating.
1. Are you ready? Find out! Use the new SCH Readiness Check Tool!
2. Check to see that your devices are supported by Smart Call Home.
4. Go to the appropriate Quick Start Guide for your product(s) and configure your devices.
5. Register your devices on the Smart Call Home portal.
6. For help with registration, contact Cisco Worldwide Support, available globally during local business hours.
Be sure to bookmark these support pages and use them in the future to find the most up-to-date self-help information.
Use the Smart Call Home Status page to view operational status and incident data, plus subscribe to receive incident updates.