Our online forum for Smart Call Home customers to share, learn, and collaborate on Smart Call Home related topics. We encourage you to ask questions of Cisco experts, start a discussion, or share ideas and insight.
Smart Call Home enabled devices perform proactive diagnostics on their own components to provide real-time alerts and remediation advice when an issue is detected. An embedded support feature available on a broad range of Cisco products, it is provided at no additional cost with an active Smart Net Total Care Service, SP Base, Unified Computing Support Service, or Mission Critical Support Service contract for the designated products.
This Community will provide you with an overview about Cisco Smart Call Home features and how these features are embedded in a wide range of Cisco products to help your network. Smart Call Home provides higher network availability and support service quality.
Planned Downtime SCH Production
02 Mar 2023 - SCH engg will be performing software upgrade of backend systems according to following schedule:
Planned Start time (PT): 02-Mar-2023 22:30
Planned End time (PT): 03-Mar-2023 04:30
SCH services will be unavailable during this time.
1. Are you ready? Find out! Use the new SCH Readiness Check Tool!
2. Check to see that your devices are supported by Smart Call Home.
4. Go to the appropriate Quick Start Guide for your product(s) and configure your devices.
5. Register your devices on the Smart Call Home portal.
6. For help with registration, contact Cisco Worldwide Support, available globally during local business hours.
ASA Smart Call Home common uses and periodic monitoring is a great resource for information on configuring your ASA to use Smart Call Home.