cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot create the Service Certificate file

jbuijk
Level 1
Level 1

The Collector is asking for a Service certificate file that we cannot obtain.

The image below is the server on our site already running. 

It wants a file to register services to Smart Net Total Care (cisco.com).  When I go to the Smart Service Connection web site logged in with my CCO account, I get the following screen:

As you can see it says I don’t have access, so I click the register now.  It pulls up a new IE window (image below) that states I already have access and then redirects me back to the Smart Service Connection page (image above).

So I am in an endless loop and not sure what to do.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello ,

It looks like your access to the SNTC Portal was still in process.  I have completed your on-boarding and you should now be able to access the SNTC Portal here and create a CSPC certificate.

Thank you,

Jarrett

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello ,

It looks like your access to the SNTC Portal was still in process.  I have completed your on-boarding and you should now be able to access the SNTC Portal here and create a CSPC certificate.

Thank you,

Jarrett

I was able to download the entitle file! Thanks for your assistance.

Hi,

I am facing the same problem could you help me to fix it ?

Hello Rajan,

I see that you attempted SNTC Self Registration today and your request was forwarded to Anthony since your company is already onboarded into SNTC and he is current DA. You may work with Anthony to get yourself user role for SNTC and you should then be able to access SNTC Portal.

The current DA can log into CSAM Tool and assign you roles required for SNTC.

Here are some quick videos on how DA can proceed with role assignment.

In future please start a new discussion for your effective tracking of your issue.

Regards,

Suchita

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: