cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Account Manager

zewdie.wondim
Level 1
Level 1

I need to find out who is our Cisco Account Manager. Does anyone know how I could look up who at Cisco is our Account Manager?

7 Replies 7

aibhatna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi zewdie.wondim,

We request you to please reach to the accounts team, they will help you with the details regarding Cisco Account Manager.

Thanks & Regards

Aishwarya Bhatnagar

Do you have contact information for the 'accounts team'?

Hi jonathancleaves,

We would request you to contact web-help@cisco.com regarding the issue. They will further help you on this.

Thanks & Regards
Aishwarya Bhatnagar

do you have an email or a phone number- am desperately trying to find out who are CISCO accoutn manager is and I am not getting anywhere 

Hi,

Please share the name of the company in PM with me along with CCOID and Contract number?

Regards,

Gaurav Singh

+1 for the most useless reply in history. 

seanmccaskie
Level 1
Level 1

To be clear a Cisco Account Manager (AM) is the END CUSTOMER facing account person assigned to that space.  Also known as the AM.  They are the ones who approve deals and can help you stay competitive in an opportunity.  There used to be a Who is my Cisco Rep tool but it is long gone.  If you need to find an AM, you can create a CCW Quick Quote with the appropriate end user, add any basic bill of materials and submit the deal.  It will auto approve and if you go back into the deal, look for the drop down with contacts, you will also find it will have also auto assigned the AM. 

Alternately, the CAM (Chanel Account Manager) is an account person assigned to the RESELLER space.  Their role is to get you training and up to speed on Cisco and all that.  Unless you are a pretty sizeable VAR or even a DVAR, their best bet is to point you to a distributor.  Distis will have all sorts of teams dedicated to helping you succeed. 

Hope that was helpful