cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Delta Collection Inventory Reports & Missing Data

Craig Cummings
Level 1
Level 1

I have multiple inventory collection delta reports for different customers where their "summary" downloaded page is blank (showing all "0"s) for added, deleted or changed inventory.  Both snapshot uploads timelines are valid and have data.  Can you help figure out why the data is blank in summary screens?  I've tried multiple browsers without success. The customer did make inventory changes between the delta uploads and data is not populating.  Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hey Craig,
Thanks for letting me know it's working now! It looks like it was again similar to the original bug that caused this to reoccur. We are taking steps to help with checking that this does not happen again.
Thank you,
Jarrett

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If they do an upload without have done a collection that will happen.. And to be more specific SNTC does not need an upload profile per se since the collection default profile a the end of the process ( discovery of know devices--> DAV -device access verification --> Inventory (actually collection of the data---> upload to the remote server.  Already does that function

Each upload was complete after each successful collections was done.  This is not the problem.  This is happening for 9 of my customers.  I believe this is a portal issue, not a collection issue.  Happy to give you my customer upload dates and inventory names for more research if you PM me.

Can someone please reply back?  It's been 2-weeks without reply to the last question.  Thanks

Hello Craig,

If you can PM us with more details on this issue we can help take a look for you.

Do you happen to have Customer name and an example device that may be showing as added or deleted between two snapshots?

Thank you,
Jarrett

.ılı.ılı. | Jarrett Pomeroy | CX Manager - Customer Delivery | Office +1 919 392 3673

Thanks Jarrett.  I just PM'ed you.  Please respond back via PM. 

Hello Craig,
I believe the delta report issue may be resolved now, can you please give it another try now?
Thank you,
Jarrett

Thanks Jarrett.  Looks like it's now working. Can you provide input on what the root cause was? 

This has happened multiple times in the past and at one point a bug fix was submitted.  It would be a nice to understand what happened to reference in the future as a potential reason.

Hey Craig,
Thanks for letting me know it's working now! It looks like it was again similar to the original bug that caused this to reoccur. We are taking steps to help with checking that this does not happen again.
Thank you,
Jarrett