cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

File Upload

gregory.payne
Level 1
Level 1

I created my collection profile and upload profiles. Ran the collection profile then ran the upload profile. Message said it uploaded successfully but I do not see it in the Portal. Is there like a 24 period that it takes to populate or something.

10 Replies 10

Pamela Ghosh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Gregory,

Thank you for reaching out to us , I am looking into it and will keep you posted on the same with an update.

Regards

Pamela

Michael Nelson
Level 1
Level 1

depending on the size of the file, it can take mins to hours to complete.

Lynden Price
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Gregory,

We don't see an upload on our side. Could you post a screenshot of the result of running your upload profile?

Thanks,

Lynden

here are the screen shots for the upload. I just did another one. Once again it states its successful to the backend.

Hi Gregory,

I'm not able to see your screenshot jpeg. Could you embed it into your post?

Thanks,

Lynden

Any word yet on this. Client is getting a little anxious

Hello, based on your screenshot I can tell that you are getting an http 503 error. This normally signifies that your collector's time is off.

To correct this, please go into the CLI and either manually set the time or configure an NTP server. Then try the upload again.

1. Log in via ssh using admin user/password.

2. Run "timesync" command and input an NTP server's ip address.

3. Configure the appropriate timezone using the "timezone" command.

4. Verify that the time is now updated using the command "show date".

If for some reason you can't get NTP to synchronize, you can always set the time manually using the below command:

sudo date MMDDhhmmYYYY

After this, please try to run the upload profile one more time and if possible post the screenshot of the upload job and your collector ID (CSP0009*****) for tracking this on the backend.

Cesar

ok that time i think it worked all were green and I did not get the same error from last time.

the CSP is CSP0009019710

Thanks for this info,

I can confirm that the upload has been received and is now showing in processing status. As someone mentioned earlier, it might take some time to finish processing.

You can track the status by navigating into the portal -> Library -> Administration -> Upload processing.

Regards,

Cesar