cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Limited menu and uploaded CSV never populates

kdotten36
Level 3
Level 3

I am the DA for my company, which I've confirmed, but the only items in the portal menu are Dashboards, Library > Get Started, Administration > All Collectors.

I used the Get Started section to import my data using a CSV and it was successful but my Inventory is still empty.  I logged out and back in.  I've now uploaded it 3 times and each reported successful.

I'm assuming this has something to do with the missing menu items that I see in all the instructional videos since my portal looks barren by comparison.

Any ideas what I missed to get this up and running?  I registered and was approved as Administrator 48 hours ago.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Kevin,

We were able to process the sync with various tools and the issue should be resolved now. Kindly try logging into the portal and let me know how it goes.

You have been very helpful providing screenshots and it helps us debug the issue quicker. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks,

Aravind

View solution in original post

13 Replies 13

Pamela Ghosh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Kevin ,

Thanks for reaching out to us. SNTC3x has received 4 uploads request, All upload request came on 25th November. Once the upload reaches to SNTC3x it might take some time to process the same end to end (If you see the successful message on the portal that does not mean the upload got completed). Once the processing gets completed then you can see reports and inventory name on the portal. Some time (not always) the upload processing takes time to process end to end because it gets queued up due to the volume of other uploads on the system. Since we have received 4 consecutive uploads from the same account, it might take some time to finish this process end to end.

Since this is the first upload for this account you will not be able to see the processing status from the portal UI , in future you will be able to see processing status through UI if at least one upload successfully gets completed .

Regards

Pamela

Thanks for the reply.  A screen with that message certainly would have been useful but unfortunately it wasn't and isn't there.  After my upload it said it was successful and to log out and back in to the see the changes.  Today the portal is still blank, as you can see in the screenshot.  Also, the ability to import is no longer available or I'd try again.  Not sure what's gone wrong here.  If this is an issue better suited for TAC, let me know.

Hi Kevin,

Hope that you're well.

Could you please check it now we are able to see the data on the portal.If you still  face any issue please let us know.

Thanks,

Anusha.

An "Actions" tab has been added but it's still blank.

Kevin,

Have you expanded the menu options? To view the status of your uploads, click on the small arrow next to the Library menu item. It will expand to show several options, starting with Administration. Expand Administration as well and you should see an Upload Processing option, which is where you will see the status of the three uploads you have initiated. Please refer to attached image.

All menus are expanded they're just blank, hence the arrows in my screenshot pointing down, not right.

Hi Kevin,

This seems like a sync issue within the different tools. We have seen this happen for some users. We will investigate this issue further and get back to you. 

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Thanks,

Aravind

Hi Kevin,

We were able to process the sync with various tools and the issue should be resolved now. Kindly try logging into the portal and let me know how it goes.

You have been very helpful providing screenshots and it helps us debug the issue quicker. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks,

Aravind

Yes it is populated now.  Thanks for your help.

Hi Aravind

I too have the same issue. Can you assist me. my id is anandramapathy

Rgds

Anand R

Hi Anand,

Can you provide a screen shot of what you see in the SNTC portal. It will help us debug the issue further. 

Thanks,

Aravind

paalle
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Kevin,

Thankyou for your message. While the portal backend is processing your first upload (and subsequent uploads), you would have seen the attached screen informing that your last upload processing is still in-progress (in the backend). Just incase if you are not seeing the attached screen, please do let know. Otherwise, as soon as your last upload procesing is completed, you would be landed into the portal dashboard.

Regards,

Pavan

bwalsh
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Aravind - I'm having the same issue - any chance you could check into this for me as well?