cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Missing Contract Data in Portal

DeannaDavenport
Level 1
Level 1

The portal is displaying Equipment Coverage, Inventory Management data, but no contracts.  Why would it not show contracts when there are multiple active SNTP contracts?

5 Replies 5

npicard
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Deanna,

What view are you referring to? To see a contract list specifically, go to Library>Contracts> All Contracts

To see contract numbers in line with your devices, a good view is Library>Inventory>Custom Inventory - From there, place your cursor in any of the search fields under the column headings and right-click. This will open a long list of additional fields to select from to display in that view.

Since there are many ways to view data in the portal, I recommend you view some of the How-To videos which are located here: https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/12286826/how-videos

Thanks.  I have reviewed the videos.  I believe this is a technical issue within the portal.  As a partner I'm seeing some contracts but not all when going to Library > Contracts> All Contracts either on individual customers or selecting all.  The customers selected where contract information is not displaying do have active contracts.

Deanna,

There could be two different things at play here:

1- The portal displays contract data based on the collected inventory, not the customer or user. Therefore, in order for a contract to display in the portal, there must be at least one covered device from said contract in the collected inventory.

2- As a Cisco partner, you will only be able to see your customer's contract information for the contracts on which your company is the "Bill-To" company on the contract. You will be able to see all devices, but only contract data for the devices your company covers. The only way to see all contract data regardless of who the contract was purchased through will be for your customer to add the LOA permission to your account. Instructions on how to do this can be found here: http://www.cisco.com/E-Learning/bulk/subscribed/SNTC_vods_EN/Access_Control.mp4

Just to clarify this data was exposed in the portal a week ago.  This is a new issue.

1.  These are covered devices that fall under an active contract.

2.  We have LOA access from them.  Again, the data was there but is now not.

I have one customer where the data is showing.  If I select that customer plus another the results go back to zero again. 

We found out someone has associated our CCO ID with a different company, thus changing what we were able to see in the portal.  We had to change our Company Association back to our Company and as a result had to reach out to each Customer and request LOA access be set up again.