cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiple Customer Listings

RonF
Level 1
Level 1

My company has devices covered under multiple maintenance contracts.  Some of those contracts are registered under my company's new name and some are registered under my company's old name.  In looking at my page in the SNTC portal I see only one of those two names shown at the top (where it says "Customer").  I further note that devices that seem to be registered with Cisco under the old name show up in the inventory (because they physically exist and can be polled by the SNTC collector in our environment) but don't show up as covered under a contract on the portal.  Is the reported lack of coverage due to them being registered with Cisco as being covered under a contract under our previous name?  Is there a way to include the contracts from both on the SNTC portal?

3 Replies 3

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Ron,

You should be able to see the contract information on the device if it's covered under active contracts.

You may not see old company name, if you are not associated to old company in anyway anymore.

In order to best assist you further, would you be able to share some specifics, for example device details, serial numbers that do not show up with contract?

Regards,

Suchita

I will be glad to share some specific information with you, but I do not want to post specific data here where everyone can see it.

You can private message me this information by hovering over my username and selecting Send Message.