Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem registering a DA

Cisco SmartNet
Level 1
Level 1

Hi SNTC team,

I'm helping a customer with the self registration but on the page where you put the contract number and a S/N from an equipment covered by that contract we got a message saying that contract is not active.

I already checked on CSCC and the contracts are active and are SNT type. I also already associated my clients CCO-ID with those contracts.

Still no luck.

I'm attaching a couple screenshots from the error.

My client CCO is TKRAO2517 and the company is TEKNO S A IND E COMERCIO

Thank you for your help

Have an excellent day.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear User,

Could you ask above mentioned client CCO ID to retry the registration using Contract# 94****21 & Serial Number P*********2 ?

I was reviewing registration activity of this user, and it appears that they tried a number of various combinations. Above mentioned Contract# & Serial is valid, and should allow user to continue registration. Please give it a try once again, and let me know if the issue persists. We shall review and take next steps.

Regards, Suchita

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

tfitch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

The system is telling you that the contract is not under your profile.  You cannot register using someone's contract that is not under your profile. 

Other observations that will stop you registering using these contracts:

1) The company name and your company name do not match.

2) The second contract is a Smartcare contract and this cannot be used to register for SNTC.

Your client will need to manage this first part of the registration process using the contract covering the serial number ending in CG2.

Hope this helps.

Regards, Tim

Hi Tim,

I fully understand that we should be logged in cisco.com using the customer cco-id, and that's EXACTLY what we did.

Because of that I did not understood the error message.

The procedure was: 

1. Get a SNT contract and a S/N covered by it.

2. Added the contract number to the client's cco-id (cisco profile).

3. My client logged with his cco-id.

4. Filled the contract number and S/N and got the message showed on the images.

What should we do?

Hi,

Sorry about the confusion. I was looking at the email address and it led me to what I thought was a different CCO user.

The SNT should be ok to use and I can see it under TKRA CCO User. I cannot look at this for you so will need the team to pick it up.

Regards, Tim

Cisco Team : can someone look it this DA registration issue.

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear User,

Could you ask above mentioned client CCO ID to retry the registration using Contract# 94****21 & Serial Number P*********2 ?

I was reviewing registration activity of this user, and it appears that they tried a number of various combinations. Above mentioned Contract# & Serial is valid, and should allow user to continue registration. Please give it a try once again, and let me know if the issue persists. We shall review and take next steps.

Regards, Suchita