cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Smart Net Total Care Portal not displaying data.

Tim Rogers
Level 1
Level 1

In Smart Net total Care Portal https://services.cisco.com the portal was working after the onboard process.  Was able to use the left menu to navigate between contracts and inventory from what CSPC was collecting and uploading.  Now the page is loaded, but there is no information being displayed under any menu option.   Called TAC, and they informed me that SNTC support is only given by this forum.   Could someone help me?

Also, I have tried to access the portal on multiple computers and browsers, on different service providers.  I get the same outcome. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Tim Rogers
Level 1
Level 1

Solution: Cisco recommends using Firefox, and not Chrome or IE.  Verified that this is working via firefox.  Thank you

This bug https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCwh61855, you can subscribe and receive notification about
the Portal loading status.

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

losorioj
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Tim, Thank you for contacting Cisco and Global CX - Smart Services
Support Team.

I understood that the SNTC Portal is showing any data information after collecting and uploading from the CSCP Collector.

Can you please provide the next details by internal message:

- Company Name in the SNTC Portal:

- Inventory Name:

- CSPC ID:

- CSPC Version:

Regards,

Do you have an email that I can send this information too.  I don't feel comfortable making this information public. 

heinrichdelange
Level 1
Level 1

I've been having this same issue for quite a while now.  I've actually given up on the portal since I waste more time trying to access data than it's actually worth.  The idea of the collector and portal is great, and I wish it really worked well.  It however is not worth the hassle of trying to keep the collectors working and updated, and to retrieve the data from the portal.

I hope someone from Cisco decides to put some effort into making this portal usable.

It is sad to see products from Cisco not being maintained.  

Hello Tim,

I do apologize for any inconveniences.

To send me information by private messages, please click on my user name as you can see in the picture below

losorioj_0-1705943688231.png

After this, the system will open a new window as you can see below, please select the private message option on the right side of your screen, and send as you can see in the picture below.

losorioj_1-1705943739164.png

Regards,

losorioj, I sent you a private message with the info. 

losorioj,
I also sent you a private message with the requested  info

Tim Rogers
Level 1
Level 1

Solution: Cisco recommends using Firefox, and not Chrome or IE.  Verified that this is working via firefox.  Thank you

This bug https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCwh61855, you can subscribe and receive notification about
the Portal loading status.

Jalmeida
Level 1
Level 1

Hello @Tim Rogers  I'm facing the same problem, and even in Firefox "incognito mode" is not working. I would like to know if they identified the source of the problem, and if there is any expectation of normalization?