cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC Portal Issue - Entitlement file generation failed

davidsonm
Level 1
Level 1

Newly signed up for SNTC. Previously was signed up under SmartCare. I registered as the DA and then self registered for the SNTC Portal. Once access was granted I downloaded the collector and set it up, but when I go to generate an entitlement for the collector I get the below error. When trying to generate the entitlement for some reason it shows nothing under the company name.

Entitlement file generation failed. Please try again. If the issue persists, find help in the community.
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

This bug has been resolved, you should be able to generate certificates normally. - CSCvd88254

Regards,

Cesar

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

CC Cisco
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Thanks for providing all these details. This issue is known and seems to be affecting customers with multi-service accounts.

The backend team is aware of the issue, which is being tracked via: CSCvd76328

For the time being there is no workaround, but we will socialize it as soon as a fix is available.

Regards,

Cesar

Could this be fixed by removing my access to SmartCare? If so then please do that as the reason I was switching was our SmartCare virtual appliance broke a while back and I was trying to get things working using the new way Cisco has this working going forward.

Hello,

This bug has been resolved, you should be able to generate certificates normally. - CSCvd88254

Regards,

Cesar

Could this be fixed by removing my access to SmartCare? If so then please do that as the reason I was switching was our SmartCare virtual appliance broke a while back and I was trying to get things working using the new way Cisco has this working going forward.