Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC Upload Failing

The customer has tried running collection for several weeks and the Cisco Services Connection is not populating for them. Discovery and Collection seem to be successful and there are active nodes in the inventory. We tried creating an upload profile and running a manual upload, which was successful. Collector has been restarted and no jobs seem to be hanging. We did advise that they whitelist the Cisco backend IPs but since the upload was successful we do not believe that is the issue. Can someone please advise?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thank you for the partial information provided, with the certificate I was able to verify a bit.  There is no evidence the the upload is failing then as you mentioned ( successfull on collection, successful on upload profile)  This is the first upload on this account and because it will create all tables and data for the first time it may take 48 hours to show on portal.

In any case we received both uploads ( the one from collection profile and the one from upload profile ) please unscheduled the upload profile if you have scheduled it. Unfortunately because it was uploaded twice likely  one of them will be bypassed. the other one will be active.  Please check tomorrow to and review to see if you see the data there.. at least the in progress status on ---> administration---> upload processing   will be there.

PIMCO.JPG

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please send me in  private message the certificate id of this collector

you can find the collector ID on the following screen

certificate.JPG

additionally please send me a screenshot of the collection profile In private as well

prifle1.JPG

profile2.JPG

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thank you for the partial information provided, with the certificate I was able to verify a bit.  There is no evidence the the upload is failing then as you mentioned ( successfull on collection, successful on upload profile)  This is the first upload on this account and because it will create all tables and data for the first time it may take 48 hours to show on portal.

In any case we received both uploads ( the one from collection profile and the one from upload profile ) please unscheduled the upload profile if you have scheduled it. Unfortunately because it was uploaded twice likely  one of them will be bypassed. the other one will be active.  Please check tomorrow to and review to see if you see the data there.. at least the in progress status on ---> administration---> upload processing   will be there.

PIMCO.JPG