cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Smart Net Total Care Community!

Our community includes Cisco experts to answer your questions about the Smart Net Total Care (SNTC) portal and CSP-Collector.
Click the navigation links below to access materials for using our service and supported collectors.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

SMARTNET Questions

Hello,

I have a few questions regarding our smartnet portal.

Right now, I have reports scheduled to run on a weekly basis, but only my manager receives the alerts via email.  Is there a way to add an additional email to receive these reports?

The next question I have would be that a team within my company would like to use the smartnet portal as well for customer demos.  Is there a way to segregate their access to all of my team's data that was collected?

3 REPLIES 3
Beginner

Re: SMARTNET Questions

Hello,

Can someone please assist?

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Hi Ric,

For the second question take a look at the Network Segmentation How To Video (https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/services/sntc-portal/video-resources.html) . This will give you some ways to restrict access to different data views. Alternatively you could create a new inventory and restrict access at the inventory level for specific users.

Regards, Tim

Cisco Employee

HI Ric,

For first question, this functionality is for individual user assigned to portal can schedule given alert report.

Thanks,
Supriya

CreatePlease to create content
Right-rail
Navigation
Be sure to bookmark these support pages and use them in the future to find all the self-help information.
Helpful Links