cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Smart Net Total Care Community!

Our community includes Cisco experts to answer your questions about the Smart Net Total Care (SNTC) portal and CSP-Collector.
Click the navigation links below to access materials for using our service and supported collectors.

Portal Reporting Update

Some customers have reported slowness with report displays when requesting the Inventory by Product report in the left navigation panel of the Smart Net Total Care portal. Cisco Engineering is investigating the situation. We will update you on the status as we have more information.

Portal Upload Processing Issue

If you experience devices being show in the portal as “Not Recognized” and believe this is incorrect, please start a new discussion here for assistance.

Smart Net Total Care Portal Release 4.3.5 is Available!

Release 4.3.5 includes:

• • Support for CSPC version 2.8
  • • Updated Product ID Checker
  • • Additional Annotation Capabilities in the All Equipment report
  • Several Portal performance issues addressed, including:
    • ‣ Inventory by Site report slowness
    • ‣ Noticeably better overall response times

Review the Release Notes to learn all the details.

CSPC 2.8 is Now Available

We are pleased to announce the Common Services Platform Collector (CSPC) 2.8 release! Features and device support details are available in the Release Notes. Please note that with this release, CSPC 2.6 and earlier versions of the collector will no longer have technical support available. If support is needed, users will be required to first update to the latest version of the collector.

You can upgrade an existing collector to the latest version following instructions in the CSPC Upgrade Guide.

Services APIs are Available

The Smart Net Total Care Services APIs are now available to all customers and partners in our production environment for you to use to integrate portal information into your business systems.

Check out the details in this blog about how to register and use them.

Smart Net Total Care Videos
0 Comments
(view in My Videos)
0 Comments
Learn how to discover, collect, and upload your inventory into Smart Net Total Care using the Netformx DesignXpert. This short video demonstrates how to: Integrate Netformx DesignXpert with Smart Net Total Care Manage network data discovery, collection, a... Read More
0 Comments
Learn how to deploy the SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager (NCM) and the NCM Connector to provide Cisco with the device data needed by Smart Net Total Care to analyze your network inventory and coverage status and provide you with actionable insight... Read More
0 Comments
(view in My Videos)Cisco Smart Net Total Care provides Neotel with proactive support to optimize and secure the network, solving problems faster, improving operational efficiency, and reducing the risk of downtime.
0 Comments
(view in My Videos)Streamline your service contract management and renewals. This on-demand webinars demonstrates how to:Drive informed coverage decisionsManage coverage risksDetermine service levels requirementsIdentify analyses for periodic review. In l... Read More
0 Comments
(view in My Videos) This 5-minute video describes the features and benefits of Smart Net Total Care, and what smart capabilities can do to resolve problems faster, reduce operational costs, and mitigate risks. Part 2 will be available in December 2015, an... Read More
1 Comment
This 9-minute video provides an overview of the security in place for installed base collection, processing, and reporting in the portal.
0 Comments
(view in My Videos)This three part video series is designed to get you up and running with Smart Net Total Care. This is the third video in the series and shows what you can do in the Smart Net Total Care portal, including:Viewing summary information via ... Read More
0 Comments
(view in My Videos)This three part video series is designed to get you up and running with Smart Net Total Care. This is the second video in the series and discusses how to get your Cisco Installed base information into the Smart Net Total Care portal, in... Read More
6 Comments
(view in My Videos)This video is currently being processed. Please try again in a few minutes.(view in My Videos)This three part video series is designed to get you up and running with Smart Net Total Care. This is the first video in the series and introd... Read More
0 Comments
(view in My Videos)The Cisco Technical Support mobile application for iOS and Android devices can be used to look up information about your Cisco Support Contracts, and lookup information about Cisco devices that may be installed in your network.
0 Comments
(view in My Videos) Check service contract coverage and entitlement, use new scanning functions, verify or update a device's 'install-at-location', contact Cisco Support and more.
0 Comments
(view in My Videos) This short video provides a high-level overview of the features and benefits of the updated Smart Net Total Care Service. This proactive technical support service now includes entitlement to smart capabilities.
0 Comments
(view in My Videos) SMARTnet has merged into Smart Net Total Care. Starting July 27, 2015, SMARTnet’s world-class technical services now automatically include entitlement to smart capabilities - the tools you need to solve problems more quickly, reduce co... Read More
6 Comments
(view in My Videos) SMARTnet is now Smart Net Total Care. Starting July 27, 2015, all SMARTnet customers are automatically entitled to smart capabilities - the tools you need to solve problems more quickly, reduce costs, and help you manage your support r... Read More
CreatePlease to create content
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Right-rail
Navigation
Be sure to bookmark these support pages and use them in the future to find all the self-help information.
Helpful Links
Webcast-ISE Deployment and Best Practices