Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

This is probably a really stupid question but I'm new to FC so bare with me.I know that 8Gb FC equates to about 6.5Gb on FcoEIf I have a 10GB CNA and I am running nothing but FCoE down it (no data just SAN stuff) form a server does the HBA interface ...

I am having a problem with getting the Qlogic 8150 working in a windows 2008 R2 server. I have the SAN connectivity working but I am having problem with  the networking.I have setup VLAN 666 as the data vlanOn the ethernet trunk I have setupethernet ...

Resolved! MDS 9148 ISL

Hi,I have two MDS 9148s in a Production. One MDS is in VSAN 2 and the second in VSAN 3. Both have zoning and zone sets configured and are not connected ie no ISL between them.I have two MDS 9148s in a DR Site and want to link MDS1 in Production to MD...

Hi allWe have a problem with FcoE connection from the HP7000 Encosure with Passtru-Moduls (Emulex OneConnect CNA) connected to a Nexus 5548.VFC interface status is still initializing tpixxc# sh int vfc 1 vfc1 is trunking (Not all VSANs UP on the trun...

rebert by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Users in FM

I want to add a user with restricted access to Fabric Manager and it seems that, if you give anything less than "Network-Admin" via FM. They can't se anything, regardless of Role they are in? Is that correct?We don't use AAA only local access.Thanjs

I have a MDS 9148 running in legacy mode interop mode 2 with a Brocade 4100. It's been working great and all zones are synchronized. I see the Brocade is listed as the principle switch.I now want to decommission the Brocade, do I need to make the MDS...

Hi there,We have (not so) recently beagn using UCS within our environment. Was wondering if anyone else has these issuesWithin Fabric mgr, i can only see the FI devices - not the actual hosts behind themThe WWNs of the individual hosts are visible by...

Hi,I have a NAS NSS-326 and it is in Firmware Version 1.0.0. I need to update to version 1., but it´s been impossible.  When I try to update the systems seems working but after 30 minutes the nas logout automatically and don´t run the process.How I s...

Hi,I'm configuring a MDS 9506 as a mirror of a MDS 9513 because my customer is preparing a data center migration.I've found that 9506 has a ficon address limit of 153, but I need to address ports up to address 230.Do you know if there is possible to ...