Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

before ACI, we can connect to our netapp storage, after aci project, we have DVS, and we can't access netapp anymore, we believe MTU needs to be adjusted, so should we increase MTU or decrease MTU and how much will be sufficient?

francisns by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello - I have a couple quick questions on our VMware / SAN environment.   We're currently running a two VMware host servers (both with 20 gig port-channeled) into a WS-C3850-24XS switch stack.   We also have our SAN nodes connected to this switch st...

Hi I need a switch that supports FC, FCoE and iSCSI traffic. The switch that has been suggested to us is Cisco Nexus 5548UP.I have the following queries regarding this switch: 1)       At our end, I have AMS 2100 Hitachi Storage which has iSCSI & FC ...

I have one nexus 5k switch, which is connected to the FI, in my 5k switch, I have E1/11, fcoe vlan 300, connect to FI portX,  I have fc1/28 connect to FI port y, fc2/3 connect to storage target, now in show cdp neighbor, I can't find port x and port ...

francisns by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer asking to quote for some hx220m4 boxes but they do not want to buy another pair of the FIs. They want to just use their existing FIs which are currently used for the UCS chassis. I never done the shared FI for UCS and HyperFlex...Is...

SIMMN by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to configure a vfc 500 over UCS FI-A with Nexus 5K, please tell me how to recover vsan when it is stuck in "initializing" on Cisco Nexus 5K. ? Trunk vsans (admin allowed and active) (700)Trunk vsans (up) ()Trunk vsans (isolated) ()Trunk vs...