cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how to check DRAM parameter on cbs250

quang-nv
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone, my customer recently purchased a CBS250 device, and requested to display DRAM information. I tried show version but it doesn't show any information about DRAM, Are there any commands support this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

@quang-nv if you have a chance to do a reboot,  check the console output. but if you need more granular details i suggest to get cisco support like @balaji.bandi mentioned. 

Please rate this and mark as solution/answer, if this resolved your issue
Good luck
KB

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

@quang-nv hi, i am ot 100% sure about this model, after checking few online captures, DRAM capacity displayed on console output, when system is booting. 

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/smb/switches/Cisco-Business-Switching/kmgmt3492-recommended-practices-firmware-update-cbs.pdf

also according to datasheet this model have 512MB DRAM.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/business-250-series-smart-switches/nb-06-bus250-smart-switch-ds-cte-en.html

also try 

'show tech-support' to see if you getting any output related to DRAM.

Good luck
KB

Hi, Kasun Bandara

I also tried 'show tech-support' but it seems that is not the DRAM information stated on the datasheet (512MB)

a.jpg

@quang-nv if you have a chance to do a reboot,  check the console output. but if you need more granular details i suggest to get cisco support like @balaji.bandi mentioned. 

Good luck
KB

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I believe you get only limited information on the small business switches, that is limitation. (unlike enterprise switch can show all the information).

may be if the customer insisting ( contact SMB TAC can help you ).

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help