Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We have the following setup:________| PE         || asr920  ||_______|___|____| switch   || c4500   ||_______|___|___| CPE    ||______|__|____| STB     || IPTV    ||______|PE receives multicast interface BDI3999 ip vrf forwarding vrf-sa-iptv-1 ip add...

Buen día, alguien me puede apoyar con los siguientes loggs: Sep 9 15:20:50.929 MEX: %ILPOWER-5-IEEE_DISCONNECT: Interface Gi1/0/18: PD removedSep 9 15:20:50.929 MEX: %ILPOWER-5-IEEE_DISCONNECT: Interface Gi1/0/18: PD removedSep 9 15:20:51.938 MEX: %I...

Hi friends,I have 6001 Chassis one unit dc switch.mac move detection is enabled as stated in documentation:# configure # mac address-table notification mac-move # logging level spanning-tree 6 # logging level fwm 6 # logging monitor 6But id does not ...

Hi Guys, I need help and advise on something we trying new in our environment. Since this is first time for us, I would like to know few things although I'm reading manuals about them but couldnt find much helpSo, our current network is simple with n...

I have a quick question about the Stackwise Virtual Link. Is it possible to build SVL connection using 10Gbase-LR interface with SMF? The other is 5km away.

Hi, I would like to enable smartlog on a WS-C2960X-48LPS-L switch (so I can capture ARP inspection & DHCP snooping packets) but the commands don't seem to be present. It's running IOS 15.2(3r)e1,(fc1) with a LAN Base license. I've tried creating a fl...

Hi, I am curious to find out why i face the following situation.I have a customer who has two pfsense firwalls, and has set up CARP. You know the configuration with the virtual IP, which stands for router redundancy.From my side, i am using cisco cat...

I have a C2960X-UNIVERSALK9-M connected to several XIrrus APs and directly connected to ISP for internet. People are reporting Internet cut outs..2960, and i am seeing logs with %LINK-3-UPDOWN%SW_MATM-4-MACFLAP_NOTIF%IP-4-DUPADDR%LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN f...

Hi all, I am doing a switch upgrade and trying to test my new switch stack on the network. When I hook up my new switch to our network, I am going from the Ten1/1/1 port with fiber, and connecting it to the fiber patch panel. Once the connection is m...