Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Finding MAC

Hi Dear all,i hope to be fine, pleas help me ho to fine MAC address in all switches which are connected in one LANfor example IT office send me MAC he sad i don't the correct port in switch so you fine which port belong to this MAC Address .    thank...

naqibsafi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hiCan someone check it? Is it right config for radius on nexus switch? radius-server host 10.100.0.5 key 7 "******" authentication accounting aaa group server radius RadServer aaa authentication login default group RadServer local aaa accounting defa...

incognito by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a cisco 3750E switch and a cisco 2921 router, I have configured the router with information to connect with my isp. On my switch, I enabled a port with the no switch command so that I could use it for routing, I am unable to access the i...

moman62 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,  I was wondering if the object-group feature is not available in the Cat 9300 Switches as I couldn't get it to work on mine. Interestingly enough, I am able to run the command "show object-group" but cannot type any of the related config in...

Nisterio by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Root Ports

I'm doing a lab on STP. The topology has 2 switches with a redundant up-link between them and 2 servers (one connected to each switch)Some questions asked were:What is the function of a root port? So far I've only managed to find that it's the port a...

_bmal by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Greetings!!Am working in a firm that have more than 10 Cisco switches connected to one core master switch via SFP . But one of the Switch not communicate after few hours of working, when i check that SFP Connector in that switch it not blinkin...

Hi, I want to know why Cisco has added the storage option in C9000(c9200,c9300,c9400,c9500,c9600) series switches?And what are the applications in c9000 switches those need the storage? BR Abdul Karim