Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an installation of several access point wap561. I had to split the network in 2 clusters because of the amount of access points so I have a cluster in the groundfloor and ote in the basement. Both with the same configurations.I have created a ...

Hello,i am facing a problem with setting up a new cisco phone, when i connect the phone with the cabel it does not start at all and the screen stays black but when i connect my laptop to the same port it works well and the laptop gets internet connec...

Hello!We have a problem with 3650 and 3850 with high CPU, the problem is that we cant detect it in our management systems until the CPU is so high that the switches is not responding to snmp. Our management systems is only reading the output on "sh p...

fsvensson by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two Nexus 3048 switches with different NX-OS versions - 7.0(3)I7(6) and 9.2(1 ) - but the same symptoms: when I set the speed/duplex to 100Full it operates at 100Half even it the remote end at 100Full to. It seems auto-negotiation is always on...

ajtm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card