Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have configured Cisco 2960 Switch as per requirement. I have tested both Line VTY & Console access was working after entering correct credentials. but after because of change in device naming conventions i got request to change "hostname" of...

kisaw by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured two vlans vlan 42 and vlan 56and vlan 42 is communicating with vlan 56but i want to configure vlan 56 should not comminicate vlan 42

ramakanth by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I was reading that the 3650 and 3850 switches are capable to serve as a Wireless Controller. My questions are:   1. Will the Wireless Controller be the full functional one or will it be limited? (Something similar to the Mobility Express)   2. ...

ejdrijin1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HELLO Guys I need your point of view about how can I run the this scenarioMy IP Phone (Brand name: Polycom) should get IP from our Internet Service Provider DHCP server. In order to do that the RJ45 cable from ISP switch (Cisco ASR 1000 x) connected ...

Hi all,I changed the baud rate for the console to 115200bps to speed up an IOS transfer through xmodem but cannot reset it back to the default 9600.Tried "set BAUD 9600" & "unset BAUD" seperately under switch: prompt but with no luck.Any help is much...

%ILPOWER-3-CONTROLLER_PORT_ERR: Controller port error, Interface Gi1/0/6: Power given, but Power Controller does not report Power Good we are getting this error after we upgrade our ios from 12.2(55)SE to 152-2.E9 on the 2960s ( WS-C2960S-48LPS-L) sw...

Tkna by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Looking for some advice on port security & mac address learning. Essentially we are looking to lock down connections on a particular VLAN running on our Cisco SX350 switch. I have toyed around with ACL which seem to work but are little sensit...

Hi there!I know it is discontinued/obsolete, but is there a way to get the lastest firmware? ** But i'm not 100% sure mine is older than the most current one: System object id: 1.3.6.1.4.1.3955.7.4.1000.1Hardware version: 00.03.00Software version: 1....

dev_intro by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes