Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello ,I have a network and its to messy , so i want to re build itI dont know witch port is connected to witch deviceis there any way to find it using ip address or mac addressi have a list of all device mac address & reserved ip address![enter imag...

Hi team,          while i run below command i am getting three interfaces why ?EDISON-4-LAB-SWITCH#show running-config !interface GigabitEthernet1/0/48shutdown!interface GigabitEthernet1/0/48shutdownno cdp enable!interface GigabitEthernet1/0/48no cdp...

Yasmeen by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In Vlan interface with below configuration the input queue gets filled when pumped with IPv6 traffic. All the packets after that gets dropped. The queue doesn't gets clear even when traffic is stopped, what could be the reason.   Also this happens on...

lolololol by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My switch was WS-C2960S-24TS-L, after upgrade to 152-2.E9, the switch unable to boot up, below was the error:File "flash:c2960s-universalk9-mz.152-2.E9.bin" uncompressed and installed, entry point: 0x3000executing...Loading "flash:/c2960s-universa...

ciscoreg2 by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We used the command "sh int link" to retreive time since last connection on switch interface (port). how i can retreive this info?

pgravel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

customer has a pair of 3750X switches to the 2 port 10G ports.They are "worried" about when they do a Show Interface TE1/1/1 as part of the output they see"Input queue: 0/75/0/0 (size/max/drops/flushes); Total output drops: 2727051"I am not seeing wh...

Quick question based on reading material. Can I assume the following....I can take a new 40Gb interface and use an adapter to change the interface to a single SFP+ (10Gb) interface.  This is a one for one port connection.   The 40Gb to 4 10Gb interfa...

gp1200x by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello people, In industry I have only seen VPC deployments where Nexus switches are all using VPC and configured back to back (for example, 4 Nexus switches interconnected and configured all with VPC). I have recently been labbing a scenario of havin...

I am trying to find out if Cisco Switch (C2960X) can be connected to 5 ISPs simultaneously?If so, can the switch disconnect from one ISP and be connected to another automatically in times of a fail over? Please explain so i understand. Thank you.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card