Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hay guys      I have a L3 switch with multiple vlans and inter-vlan routing going on. The L3 switch connects to an ASA appliance which splits to the outside and a DMZ. I have configured NAT and the servers in the DMZ can ping outside and NAT takes pl...

Ammit by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm a beginner in networking and Cisco packet tracer.I'm currently working on a wireless LAN configuration network(.pkt file attached below.)I've done the basic configurations.When I ping PC2 from PC0/PC1, the message- "Destination host unreachable" ...

beginner1 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have looked at others posts and it is mentioned that oh "don't worry about those" is the standard answer but no one that I have seen has said what it means. Since it is in the software and reported it must mean something from a troubleshooting poin...

ganderson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Help with ISR4331

I have an isr 4331 that was purchased with Cisco ONE licensing. it was pulled out of service and configuration wiped. Took it to replace another isr in the field and now the sh license command shows deactivated for everything. out put below: sh licen...

demiller by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I tried to construct catalyst2960 on Packet Tracer.------------------------------------------Switch>enaSwitch#conf tSwitch(config)#ena pass testSwitch(config)#line vty 0 4Switch(config-line)#pass test2Switch(config-line)#loginSwitch(config-line)#exit...

tomo456 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to block communication between devices within a same VLAN.The VLAN (4) is using the 192.168.4.0/24 address range.I have setup a VACL and applied this to the VLAN (4) but the devices can still communicate with eachother (tested using ping).Both...

DM812 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,   Can anyone please tell me quickly if Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UQ-S has option of power button physically?   Concern is for planned power down activity we can save config of that switch , but if above option is available then i believe it is goo...

Noovi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could Someone help me. I tried to create an almost "real world" scenario in simulator but the ISP I've created does not give DHCP address Inside the red circle that I create but It does give dhcp address inside the yellow circle that i created. Is th...

Nooby69 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have recently encountered the standby supervisor rebooting for no apparent reason WS-C6509-E (Chassis), VS-S720-10G (Module-SUP).  The cat is running software version 12.2(33)SXI7.  Logs are as follows-     s217124-das1.lo4#sh logging Jan 11 2...

policy-map wireless-guest_queueing class class-default dbl     Is the dbl command only on 4500 platform and is there a command on 3850X which would replace it? What does it do?   thanks, 

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card