cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

High CPU utilization on 3750

Hi, I see very high utilization at random times. XX-DS17-1#show loggingSyslog logging: enabled (0 messages dropped, 0 messages rate-limited, 12248 flushes, 0 overruns, xml disabled, filtering disabled)No Active Message Discriminator. No Inactive Mess...

Sgj by Beginner
  • 10 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

How do you recover DVR 9865 stored file?

I have a Cisco 9865 cable box with DVR capabilities.  They do not provide support and nor does Cable Company.The unit will not connect with the cable company to provide validation anymore (a new box has no problem).  Since it won't connect, we can't ...

Resolved! does anyone know how to solve this?

Digital hub offices utilise 1000BASE-T between the access and distribution layer and 10GBASE-T between the distribution and core layer. Calculate the bandwidth for each user when:Two computers directly communicate with each other          2. The dist...

Removing a configuration (3850)

Hi, is there a way to remove/delete  the “no platform punt-keepalive disable-kernel-core” “no platform punt-keepalive settings” from my running config without rebooting? I am currently working on 3850, thank you in advance example below:no service pa...

ans2 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

SG200-50P POE not working

Hey guys, I have a SG200-50P that I bought used. Yesterday I finally wanted to migrate all of my infrastructure to it. I connected a door phone (Fanvil i10, not that it matters) to it. It powered up (POE) and got an IP. So all working. But it was in ...

whatever2 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

%error opening tftp (permission denied)

Hello,   I have a cisco router 2801. with ios version Version 12.3(8r)T9  c2801-ipvoice_ivs-mz.151-3.T.bin and I want to upgrade it to 15.1 for using it as cme router.because current ios not support some of command such as (crypto key).  first of I n...

umair640 by Beginner
  • 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Restore Configuration via TFTP

I am trying to overwrite the startup config file on a cisco 2960 switch.  I am issuing the following command copy tftp: startup-config  I go through the prompts and I am getting the following error #copy tftp: startup-configAddress or name of rem...