Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I want to configure a little network where I have 1 Router Linksys and 2 Catalyst C3650-24TS.  I have the next picture. ip routing! !!!!interface GigabitEthernet0/0 vrf forwarding Mgmt-vrf no ip address negotiation auto!interface Gigabit...

Hi, I've set the console password on a switch however when I hyperterm onto the switch I don't get prompted for a password. Below is the commands I put in for the console password. Line console 0 password (password) Login Can anyone explain where ...

switch: flash_initInitializing Flash......The flash is already initialized. switch: load_helperUnknown cmd: load_helper switch: dir flash:/Directory of flash:// 2 drwx 512 <date> c2960-lanlitek9-mz.122-55.SE10 557 -rwx 108 <date> info 558 -rwx 1048 <...

Hi guys. I hope someone can help. I have configured an ASA for a remote site which connects back to HQ via ipsec VPN. I'm seeing a lot of packet loss. Could you take a look and see if there are any tweaks I could make? Currently I'm seeing 25% packet...

Buenas tardes, espero puedan apoyarme con una problemática que eh estado trayendo hace algunos días, y no eh encontrado ninguna solución.Tengo un Router RV042 (Central), desde donde administro mis VPN's Cuento con distintos sitios a Nivel Nacional, d...

HelloNormally I would like to use "copy flash tftp" command on catalyst3850.However if the following message shows then what should I do?*The TFTP server has enough memory space.switch#copy flash:cat3k_caa-universalk9.SPA.03.03.02.SE.150-1.EZ2.bin tf...

mhiyoshi by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,please  recommend me  to   rectify  the issue  . When  i conncet  the Router   2821   through  the  Consol   get  error  message  at  regular  interval  of  time  %ENVMON-4-FAN_LOW_RPM: Fan 1 service recommendedPlease advice.Thanks  and  Regards,...

Hi  is it possible to run VSS(Core) layer - like 6500 and have another set of switches like N5k/7k as distrubution running vPC ? I just need to extend the vlans onto N5k/7k and these switches will be having few servers directly connected to them (Se...