Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello I have running a Little ZBF and i will translate with NAT one Port 3389 to inside machine. i try with ip nat inside source list 10 interface FastEthernet0/0 overloadip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.1.21 3389 198.168.1.1 3389 extendable...

mauric by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, There is a switch on which one unmanaged switch is connected having 8 ports which has 192.168.0.1 as default IP and is started DHCP flooding on whole switches connected on same VLAN. I want to stop that DHCP flooding in those switches I have trie...

Hello, When i put this commond  Sw1# show spanning-tree interface fa0/1 portfast and result shows VLAN0001                           Disable what is mean by disable. if there is showing enable then what is meaning? thanks

nnn_sss22 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys, I have to perform the commande Below on my Nexus to evaluate a crash risk due to memory starvation : Nexus5548# show lacp internal mem-stats detail | inc libutilsIf utilization is above 20M for libutils, a switch can be considered at ri...

hi.sadiki by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, I need a little help, does the entries shown under Displaying entries from active supervisor section means that this is the alternative path for the traffic ?? VSS_Core#sh mac address-table address e41f.136b.89c8                      Legend...

i have installed two cisco switches and i configured vlan and spanning tree vlan 20 ,30 for both the switches  one switch is PVST another one is MST  All default settings  which is preferred ? Can anyone help on this  another question whether we ca...

by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Would like to seek advice on encountered issues with our network. We have a campus network and for security purposes, we configured sticky MAC and allow only three (3) MAC addresses to every ports. One of our users call our attention and reporte...

jrdejesus by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to configure either a switch or a router at a small remote site to find rogue DHCP servers such as a user plugging in a home wireless router that issues IP addresses to clients?   I know we could configure DHCP Snooping to only allow ...

NPT_2 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am connecting a cisco 4500X to a checkpoint firewall PIM is enabled on the firewall but the switch is Just L2 I see the switch is receiving PIM Hellos and IGMP reports from the firewalls. but I don't see the port to the firewall as an mrouter port...

if MAC security drops a packet because it is OOO, will the interface increment the "input error" counter? if not, does the router increment any counter?

cp0983 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Just getting APIC-EM 1.5 going to help us with a QoS re-deployment.  When I preview a generated policy (2960X access switch) for my test scope using the CVD defaults I do not get a voice ACL for classifying my Lync traffic.  There are ACLs for...