Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello ,I have Two questions about ntp Configuration: first : If we wana ntp gets the information only by NTP window server, Is the configuration on Switch is Correct : NTP window server IP : 172.20.70.5 Switch# configure terminal Switch(config)# ntp...

ali_alavi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys  Delving into packet tracer for the first time and i'm having a few issues (please see attached) I can ping between all connected devices but not between the Cisco 1841 (10.22.139.1) and PT Holidex server 165.2.111.17 Ignore the label for ...

With 4 default routes configured as shown, wouldn't the first ip route statement of ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 x.x.x.x forward all processing? Wouldn't that statement need to be last? Or is it the more specific match wins or top down match. Thank you. ...

Dear AllI got a problem with 2 Catalyst Express 500-24TT.Both are connected over Gi1 (EtherChannel) <- It works. I can access to the webinterface (both)Devices in the same VLAN (VLAN 20) on every switch can communicate each other.Now the Problem:One ...

Hello I am facing some unusual issues since last week in my network. I had upgraded to Cisco Catalyst 6807 XL as Core switch, Some of my servers misbehave intermittently and Users facing unusual drop from Servers and takes much time to access the Dat...

Currently I have 2 site running 2851 and 2821 routers with CME. These do only call handling. I am planning to upgrade these with ISR 4351 and 4331. Does these sufficient for call handling?  I need only call handling.

Hi, i was setting up a new router but it looks impossible to ping outside. Here is my run conf. Current configuration : 6548 bytes!! Last configuration change at 10:05:20 brussel Tue Jun 6 2017 by benny!version 15.6service timestamps debug datetime m...

Hello to all, I have one issue with cisco SPA303 IP phones. Can someone tell me if it possible having only 2 pcs. of Cisco SPA303 IP phones connected to a single switch network to make direct IP calls internal from one to another without a sip servic...

we have error on switch 2960. one access port, thjis access port is using vlan 333. %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface Vlan333, changed state to down then that  port is down, portfast is enabled in that port, may i know the reason why vl...