Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm trying UPoE functions on 3850 24x UPOE switch, and met two problems: 1. If I set Power inline static max 60000 on 3850 24x: My PD uses LLDP to request power from PSE (3850 24x) but no matter what power level requested, PSE (3850 24x) will always ...

Terry Tao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,  I was recently looking into anycast routing and I found it quite interesting. I could not find much information on the process to configure it so I went ahead and opened up Packet Tracer and used the knowledge I had to try to learn more....

Have a Catalyst 3750 Switch Core Stack and moving off of them to a new Catalyst 3850 Switch Core Stack. However, the new Catalyst 3850 Switch Stack does not support MLS, only MQC. How do i convert the existing MLS config to the new MQC config? Also, ...

Our Site had a cooler system failure this morning and 1 of our modules when down and the status shows it in PwrDown, its in module #1 and the model part is a C6880-X-16P10G, is there a command to get it back online with out rebooting the whole switch...

swedwards by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I am practicing EIGRP lab and got into an issue with EIGRP neighbourship. The neighbor comes up and then goes down. It flaps. When it is up I tried to look at the routes but the routes are not learnt either. Below is the debug and other out...

First of all sorry if this question is very easy. I am a new student in networking, so I am still learning the basics. I have a problem that I have been working on for a while, but can't figure what I am doing wrong. I have been given an address "172...

Hi,   I do not see any drops in the following output except for the ones on the network port.  Could someone please tell me what these drops represent and if it is an issue? The switch stack is 3650s and running code - 3.06.06E sh platform qos queu...

lkadlik by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I am having a switch of model  3750. But the switch is trying to load again and again,it is not able to start normally. Can Anybody tell what is happening with my switch. It is third time that one of my cisco 3750 switch got defected. Kindly...

Resolved! DHCP snooping

Hello we have a fairly large network of approximately 300 Cisco switches/routers. We are trying to improve security and were considering implementing DHCP snooping on each switch in our network (simply as a matter of good security practice) My questi...

Hey, ive been trying to get a simple QoS Implementation to work. we purchased a stack of 3850s  for incoming traffic from clients. so ive been trying to marking incoming packets from the client network with specific DSCP and then apply priority based...

JRDIAZ758 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes