Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear community, I have several type of switches on the network, with different licenses: - C3850 with LAN Base, IP Base or IP services - C9300 with Essential or Advantage licences I would like to find an official documentation with dACL (with ISE) su...

REJR77 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We would like to purchase a cisco switch which need to be under TAA compliance. Please provide the TAA compliant statement (document), if the below mentionedCisco IB-C9300-48T-A and IB-C9300-24T-A is under Trade Agreements Act (TAA) compliance.

trying to recover an admin password for a 31108TCV but its not workingso i press ctrl+c and then it says press ctrl+l to go into recovery mode so i do then i do the commands below  cmdline recoverymode=1 dir boot n3000-uk9-kickstart.6.0.2.U6.8.bin co...

Hello, everyone. I understand that Classic STP used the short cost method which was only 16 bits long. Then, RSTP came in and introduced the long costs which were 32 bits long and accomodated for interfaces faster than 10gbps. I have two questions re...

Mitrixsen_0-1721037598490.png Mitrixsen_1-1721037636627.png
Mitrixsen by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello, everyone. I am covering Root Guard for STP and I feel like I've hit a roadblock. I understand how this feature works and what it does, I am just not sure where exactly should it be implemented. When it comes to Root Guard, it's all a matter of...

Mitrixsen_0-1720953243292.png
Mitrixsen by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello, everyone. I am studying about STP and my current topic is Portfast. There's one question I have regarding it. Why do Portfast-enabled ports transmit BPDUs out of them? Isn't the idea here that such a port will only connect to end hosts or to d...

Mitrixsen by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes