Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,i have one 48 port switch and i have applied port security in first 40 ports. these 40 ports are connected to user desks and other 8 ports are connected to meeting room. I have applied mac address sticky in those 40 ports. Now problem is users...

Hi ,I have problem with my Cisco 2950 switch .I see this error in syslog server  every 8 seconds:CMP-5-NBR_UPD_SIZE_TOO_BIG: Number of neighbors in neighbor update is 128, maximum number of neighbors allowed in neighbor update is 108But i don't   hav...

I'm working on updating IOS on a few switches, and am running into the following issue: Switch#archive download-sw /overwrite /imageonly /no-version-check /destination-system 1 tftp://10.1.1.1/c3750-ipbaselmk9-tar.122-55.SE10.tar Could not buffer tar...

Hello,  I have a WS-C3750G-48TS-S in stack mode and I am experiencing the following situation:When is put a new device like a printer in the 3750, for example, in the same network is able to reach the device through ping but out of the local network ...

I have three routers, connected in series, as shown in the attached picture: R3->R2->R1->Mintbox(emulated pc)All routers have eigrp configured, all routes advertised.The problem is, I can't ping the pc from either R3 or R2. However, pc can ping all o...

What does this mean?  I just upgraded a switch with ipservices to use layer 3 and now I'm getting this error in the logs?  What should I do?  %PLATFORM_UCAST-4-PREFIX:  One or more, more specific prefixes could not be programmed into TCAM and are bei...

ajducey01 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes