Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

All ,I have  question for you all  with respect to GBIC-SX  cards  ,  these cards currently connected to switch  WS-C2950G-48-EI planning  to upgrade switch to  WS-C2960S-48LPS-L  with GLC-SX-MMD , however  customer like to use same cable which are c...

Hi All,I was trying to route one of the vlan internet traffic to Head office ASA, this vlan is inside VRF Network. Head office is connected through ISP VPN cloud. still the traffic is going through local ASA. Please advise.interface Vlan100 descripti...

Shabeer E by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,saw this POST on a WS-C3560C-8PC-S switch.is this normal? i though status should all be passed.FIPS: Flash Key Check : BeginFIPS: Flash Key Check : End, Not Found, FIPS Mode Not EnabledPOST: CPU MIC register Tests : BeginPOST: CPU MIC register...

hallo , i have a question if my configuration for dual HSRP is correct, and if the HSRP failover works with natthank youROUTER 1========..track 10 interface GigabitEthernet0/1 line-protocoltrack 20 interface GigabitEthernet0/0 line-protocol!interface...

Hello,We have an ASR and its the only one at DC3. The overlay state is up but nothing is being forwarded. All other adjacencies out side of this site can be seen. Any ideas what the problem might be?ET-ASR1001-01#show otv site Site Adjacency Informat...

Bilal Nawaz by VIP Alumni
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for help on what the QOS configuration should look like for a 6500 that sits in the core. I know there are many resources for me to read (and I intend to read them), but I'm in a huge crunch to get a friends connection up ASAP. All help ...

jvankirk by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have a Cisco ASA5505 with Security plus license, and there are 3 VLAN configured on the ASA5505.VLAN1 insideVLAN2 outsideVLAN3 guest wireless VLANEthernet0/0 access VLAN 2 connected to ISP with static IP addressEthernet0/1 is trunk port co...

I've done this one other flavors of switches.  This particular switch is thousands of miles away and tftp just won't cut it.  FTP will.  In fact, I transferred via FTP to a 3750X switch earler today on that same network.The 3750G switch errors out ev...

tdennehy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes