Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,We have a wireless controller connected to a core switch via two port bundled together to form a port channel 2.There is a plan to shut down the switch ports connected to controller for some testing.Is it advisable to shut the individual ports(...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VSS

With VSS running on my core can i have separate set of configuration on my VSS enabled 6500 Like different routing table on both sets of 6500

John Eze by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning,Is there any way to "redirect" one IP to an IP in a seperate subnet?  We have two subnets, connected through a tunnel between two Cisco ASA 5515-x.  I would like to be able to have traffic that is sent to 10.0.0.10 on the one subnet, red...

Hi,I have a problem with calculating bandwidth requirements for a video stream over an IPv6 multicasting LAN. Anybody know the formula of bandwidth calculation? Pls, help me to solve this problem ASAP. many thanks. 

Hey guys,Have recently installed a new 2960X switch stack in our environment. It is directly connected to our 4500X core (in which all our ALS are connected to). Noticed some weird-ness when pinging the management IP on the 2960X from a computer.Here...

See attached crash info files for a crash observed on my 3750-X while issuing the command:crypto pki trustpool import url http://www.cisco.com/security/pki/trs/ios.p7b Cisco IOS Software, C3750E Software (C3750E-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.2(1)E2, REL...

DJX995 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card