Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am working on an "OTV on a Stick" configuration and have a couple of questions that I was hoping someone here could help out with.With "OTV on a Stick" do I need to use two interfaces on the ASR one as the L2 "OTV Internal Interface" and one as the...

Hi all,I have a cisco 881W that I am having a strange issue with.  I can't seem to get my details past whatever filter they have put on this site as I keep getting this message:This message can not be displayed due to its content. Please use the cont...

Greetings fellow Netwroking friends.I have a quick question, I am hoping there's an easy answer to.We were looking to deploy Windows DirectAccess, and as a part of that, it requires some form of ipv6 support.Our office, like many, uses a cisco 890 as...

I have one nexus 7000 with F2 blade and FEX 2248TP-E using VDC feature.  I have setup all FEX configuration but the communication between 7000 and 2000 is down. The physical connection doesn't work.We change the fiber and sfps but the problem is the...

I'm attempting to test out a Verizon 4G backup solution for my companies branch offices, but I'm having an issue getting traffic to internet. The topology is:Laptop to Cisco 3750Cisco 3750 to Cisco 2811 (via 802.1q trunk)Cisco 2811 to Sierra Wireless...

Jeff Bull by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, how're you all???, hope you guys can help me solve this, I need a router, that's capable of handling 500 users (or more, depending on the price), I don't nees anything fancy, I just need it to have a reliable DHCP so we can "isolate" a certain ar...