Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, We have a stack of 3 3750s in our data center.We are virtualizing a truckload of hardware and our new storage solution need 10G switches so we are thinking of getting a couple of 3524sIdeally we would be able to replace the 3750 and consolidate e...

Hi all,On a L3 Switch if I create a SVI:int vlan 10ip 192.168.1.1Then configure two switchports: int range g1-2mode trunkallow vlan 10and enable OSPF: router ospf 1network 192.168.1.0Then OSPF multicast Hello messages will be send down those trunk l...

Hi,I have a question about the SFP/SFP+ modules on the 3750X switch stacks.Is it possible to use all 4 ports as 10Gb at the same time or will it be reduced to 1 GB for each port?Thanks,Waqas

Has anyone seen this error:ERROR: Module 1, 2 returned status: Insertion of TCAM entry failed due to Spanslogic TCAM constraintsWe are getting this error when trying to modify an ACL for WAAS/WCCP redirection.  TAC had asked us to disable the atomic ...

I have a goal of segregating some internal networks at my company.  The catalyst for this project is PCI compliance.  Internally I run two 6509-E chassis in VSS and 4507 switches in my closets.  These 4507 switches have a direct trunk link to my 6509...

Hello,I have a 2821 router with a PRI from one carrier plugged into Controller T1 0/0/0, T1 (PtP) in 0/1/1, and a 2nd PRI from a different carrier plugged into Controller T1 0/3/0.  The 0/3/0 PRI is new and am bringing it up for testing. The service ...

Hi all,im using 2960 24 port switch. it has rapid-pvst, i given uplink to SG-300 from G0/2.the out put of Sh int trunk is given below.Port        Mode             Encapsulation  Status        Native vlanFa0/22      on               802.1q         tru...

N. Deepak by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We had a recent change on our network wherein we changed over to MHSRP from plain HSRP and distributed vlans on the Core-Switches on odd-even basis. Ever since the change Multicast receivers on the odd VLANs are experiencing breakages in multicast...

Please have a look to attached diagram.I have 2 parts A & B. Part A already exist and running. We are planning to add Part B as show in the diagram.Part A consists of ASA 5540 and 2921 as Edge Router and Microsoft TMG as Web Proxy for internal usersA...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card