Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! basic vlan routing

Hi,I have a basic query. the network contains few application servers which are connected a 2960 currently.A 3750 acts as the core L3 interface for these servers.eg, it has SVI VLAN 100 - 192.168.100.1 /24 & SVI VLAN 111 - 192.168.111.1 /24Now, the c...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,In order to enable dual-active detection on 4500 VSS, a port-channel has to be configured as Pagp with dual-active detection. My question is: Does all port-channels connecting to access switches need this enabled or is a single port-channel suf...

mwissa by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I want to test my internet link whic is of 4mbps. I want to understand how do we test this link on router, other than ping test wht could be done to check the thghput of. LinkSent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hello Everyone, My devices are; L3 3550, L2 2550, three routers and two end devices. I would like to setup HRSP with the L3 switch, routers and end devices but muddled up with the config. I have dhcp addresses to my end devices through the L3 vlan 10...

Resolved! Changing ISPs

Hi,This is my first post and forgive me, I haven't configured a Cisco in a few years (as there was no need to). But as always the case, finance has made cutbacks which forced a change from a DSL (with static IPs) to a cable modem (dynamic). Currently...

Hello, I been trying to use LACP for link aggregation. However, i want the Link aggregation to be very fast and hence enabled the Fast mode on channel members, but the convergence time is still over 30 sec when i try to test this by shutting down all...

victor_87 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just got this switch and I would like to setup a mac access-list of allowed addresses.It is running 15.0(2)SE2Here is what I have tried:mac access-list extended ARP_Packetpermit host 0002.4bcc.df0e anypermit host 0004.7577.8139 anypermit host 0004....

aspilman by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How could I clear or reset the following counters?switch#sh plat sof int g 1/1 all | i Busy Switch Phyport Gi1/1 BusyStatus : ON, PauseStatus : OFF   BusyBitActivityCount      : 8607575  Ignore Subport Busy       : FalseI tried using clear counter gi...