Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! A Lot Of Vlans

Hi.I'm in the process of setting up a network. I wanted to know if the following scenarios are possible.2 SSIDs on Aironet 1041N, each with a separate VLANIP Phones connected to one VLAN, and the computer attached to it's built-in switchport on a dif...

zackmagee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cant ping from PC0 to PC1 but able to ping from PC1 to PC0. I made it into diagram using packet tracer and I able to ping both sides.What could be the problem with configuration in 10.40.1.0 network?Thanks.

chinux431 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I was viewing following datasheethttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/vpndevc/ps6032/ps6094/ps6120/product_data_sheet0900aecd802930c5.htmlin table 1, several items have "*" but their description is not given. Can someone tell me what to...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a very slow network i have input errors and crc error please see attached filed and see if you have initial findings L2 Switched: ucast: 30699748 pkt, 2424085658 bytes - mcast: 5488306 pkt, 484304471 bytes L3 in Switched: ucast: 2467261715 pkt...

dsolangon by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone we are setting up a VMSpere Storage appliance and we have configured 2 SG300 switches with the 3 VMsphere servers so if 1 switch goes down we are still up and running.We use 2 SG200 switches for all the users but am not sure how do I conf...

Hello Folks,I have gone through many topics/discussion on this forum and found out that many users faced this problem before, and the answers to these problems never reached to a solution.I am hit by the same problem. I have a Cisco 6500 which has tw...

hrnaqvi12 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,looking for some input.  I have 2 buildings separated by about 1000 feet.  We need to get them connected by Fiber.  about 100 people and IP phones in each building.  I am thinking 24 strand of single mode fiber as a starting point.  Can anyone te...

Just wondering if someone can help with this.   What would cause something like this?  It seems my sequencenumbers are all out of whack.   I've also been receiving a lot of duplicate packets on other flows.  It starts off good, untilit gets to the 6 ...

jonesl1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody.Multimode fiber:We use LED as a light source for multimode fiber.Because when i look at say red led producing red light,which means it  is producing a wavelength 650 nm.but yet i find a few  link saying a LED produce a number of waveleng...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I can't find anywhere whether it is possible to create a vPC domain with 2 Nexus 5548UP switches, where only 1 Nexus 5548UP has a L3 daughter card.Does anyone know if this is possible, supported, or both?The question of "why" isn't important in th...

TO All,     I could not ping 8.8.8.8 and access internet after creating the VPN. Below is my setup and router configuration:                                                                 Internet                                                     ...