Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,           It seems when I manually do a write mem, the crypto key is sent to the SCP server. When the archive is activated automatically with the time-period config, the switch doesn't send the crypto key. Is this by design?Thank you, Pat

I know this is not a 3com support forum, but am hoping that the Cisco GuRu's are watching.  I teach the Cisco Network Academy.  Our IT Staff recently upgraded the network infrastructure and changed our switches to 3com 4800g's (about 2 years ago).I w...

knichel67 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm relativey new to Cisco products, but not networking itself.I have two devices, as laid out below:   Internet        ^        |Cisco ASA 8.2 <---> Cisco 2811The inside interface of the ASA is 192.168.0.5.  I have a cable connected to the 2811, and...

Hi,When on our 3750 Core Stack we get the following when pinging a device on a vlan.any ideas?Sending 500, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 172.30.32.161, timeout is 2 seconds:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

SSlacks2a by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Okay, I am stepping in some completely unfamiliar territory that I need advise on. About a year ago, the company I work for added a new DR site. This site is connected by a 2 1gigabit connections. We had a lot of trouble with performance, and we had ...

We're trying to configure our Cisco 4507 (Supervisor Engine IV) to allow a new Dell server with a pair of Broadcom 5708 GigE NIC's to aggregate its NIC's to give us a 2gbps link to the switch.So far we seem to have got the team and LACP up and enable...

hi all,i have a cisco 3560x poe. ny currnet version is 12.2(58)SE2.the cpu process is aboute 30% average.my problem is- ping to the switch itself show me 12ms which is high latency.*note- data between two hosts no this has no latency.i realize the pa...

Hello,We recently purchased two 3750-X 48-port switches.  We are in the process of connecting the Data Stack and StackPower cables.  The question we have is what is the recommended Data Stack and PowerStack cable configuration if you only have two sw...

sklein by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a working MS-NLB cluster (I don't like MS-NLB but it wasn't my choice) which uses multicast with igmp. In reading on how to set this up I came across the fact that unless static mac address entries for the multicast mac address are added to t...

hi all,i've got a 1941 router that keeps on rebooting by itself every minute. currently, there's no power issue. i've detected the show version returned a bus error. can someone advise if this is an IOS bug?ROUTER uptime is 1 minuteSystem returned to...