Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have configured the port channel for two ports in Cisco 3750 switch. While connecting the cable in that port i am getting the native VLAN mismatching error. Below i have attached the configuration and error details. Please help me on this.Error:...

Hi Everyone,I need help setting up a VLAN. We just bought the SG500x switches and we need to create several VLANs.So for example:192.168.1.x --> Vlan 1192.168.2.x --> Vlan 2192.168.3.x --> Vlan 3What I would like to know is how do I come about settin...

All, I just installed two Cisco 3750X in our datacenter. I have 6 Dell EqualLogic SAN arrays attached to both switches in redundant fashion. Jumbo frames is not enabled but I do have flowcontrol turned on all switchports.The 3750X are stacked using S...

Resolved! FWSM problem

Hi all,My company has adquired a Catalyst 6513 with a FWSM module installed on it. I have been reading lot of documentation on cisco.com, but still have some problems configuring the FWSM:The 6513 has 10 SVIs configured, each of them with an IP addre...

s.debenito by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am about to implement a new LAN infrastructure for a customer which uses Catalyst 3750X switches for the core/server farm and Catalyst 2960S switches for the access layer.The network will support Cisco 7945 IP phones, softphones (Lync or Jabber ...

Hi i have one question . İn router we cant have etherchannel but if we want to have redundancy and increase speed what we should do?Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hi,I am checking out the licences for NAT444 and NAT64. I see these two licences for the ISM on ASR9K.A9K-CGN-LIC-5M     CGN License Unit for 5 Million translationsA9K-DSLT-LIC-5M  DS-Lite License Unit for 5 Million translationsCGN means Carrier Grad...

I'm trying to cluster two 3560's together and I'm not able to ping the new 3560 cluster member.  When I connect a laptop directly to the switch, I cannot ping or get any data connection.  However, and even though I can't ping the switch, I was able t...

Hi guys,I'm trying to enable netflow on my new 6509E with the sup2t, i put the follows commands:sw(config)#mls netflowsw(config)# mls flow ip full (don't support the command, it show me an error)sw(config)# ip flow ingress layer2-switched vlan 500int...

I just upgraded several of my C2960S-48FPD-L from 12.2(55)SE to 12.2(58)SE and now almost every time I try to SSH to it the switch reboots and gives me these tracebacks ... 07:58:52 CST Thu Apr 14 2011: Unexpected exception to CPUvector 200, PC = 1EA...

Resolved! Chassis Line cards

Hello,I am preparing to purchase a Chassis and Line Cards for a site Network upgrade. Since this site happens to be our datacenter with our servers and also have about 200 client connections coming in, I was planing on purchasing two Chassis's and th...