Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello I live in a condo building that uses 3 Cisco Catalyst 3550 switches connected to a Comcast router with 100 Mbps download.  Currently we regulate bandwidth by providing each user with 3 Mbps download.  Even if only two people are active they sti...

Hi! I need to config storm control to Catalyst2960s Swith to prevent broadcast traffic.So I did a test making a self-loop but storm control was not working.And I found that port was blocked by spanning tree. I configed "no spanning tree"command and t...

Hi, We are going to start implementing WCCP. We want to configure WCCP2 on our firewall and redirect traffic from our inside interface to the web cache engine. I've read several Documents on the subject but it's still a little vague.If we want traffi...

I have a 3560-24ps, and I'm having issues with it booting. When I power the device up all the front panel lights come on like normail, and then the system light starts flashing like normal, but after 5 - 6 seconds the system light goes off. I don't g...

I try to upgrade Cisco 7606-s according to this instruction:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/7600/ios/12.2SR/configuration/guide/redund.html#wp1089399After uploading new IOS and reload, second RSP720-3CXL-GE in 6 slot doesn't work. All LEDs ar...

Hi,I have a Cisco 881 router in my office and I would like to do port forward for port 5060, and 10000 - 20000 to my PABX(192.168.1.61).After I did some research from internet, understand that we need to NAT by using following command to do port forw...

on router Aint fa0/1ip address 10.1.1.2 255.255.255.0no shutdownint s0/1ip address 1.1.1.1 255.0.0.0no shutdownstandby 1 ip 10.1.1.1 255.0.0.0standby 1 prempt standy 1 priority 150Bgp is also configured with its peeron router Bint fa0/1 ip address 10...

All,Can you please help with the following We plan to implement a large number of ACL on our Distribution switch which is a HSRP pair of 6509C switches running onsup-bootflash:s72033-psv-mz.122-18.SXD3.binWE need to divide the Network in three layers...

Performed a 'show tech-support snmp' on a Nexus switch to investigate an issue with SNMP.One of the commands listed in the tech support output lists what could be packets causing the issue.  There is an event that looks like a remote IP address of th...

hi all,is there a really big difference between the two SSH versions? i initially thought that version 1.99 is "the" 2.0.Router#show ip sshSSH Enabled - version 1.99Authentication timeout: 120 secs; Authentication retries: 3Router1#conf tEnter config...