Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have 2 C6807XL switches works as a VSS , recently i installed 10G-32Port module on both switches , but i noticed the switch become slow ( when i telnet it take few seconds to accept command) .i tried to find out if there is any error on 10G i...

ajamal001 by Beginner
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,is it possible to assign a server or switch non cisco to a vPC and not a standard port channeli have two nexus 7000 and want to connect a switch or server to both via a vPC and not via a port channelis this possible?thanks,rob

Resolved! eigrp trouble

Hey I connected two 3560 cisco-switches through their gig0/1 port. Wanted to use eigrp to make the routing connection work.But when I do a 'show ip route eigrp' command , nothing comes up. In 'show ip route' I only see C's and no D's.    I will displ...

ip route eigrp.jpg ip route.jpg setup.png
Veance by Beginner
  • 44 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Working with 2 Networks:      NW1 using static IP      NW2 using DHCP. Pings are successful across LANs but drop between the routers. The routers can ping each other individually, but their networks are inaccessible.  May I please have assistance? pa...

kevkalu by Beginner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am learning to multicast for ipv4 and have a few questions.Okay, I understand that with multicast, every member in the group is aware of a mac address that will be recognized as a multicast frame.When it comes to a switch, I know that a broadcast u...

markel by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ACL block telnet

Hi Experts, doing a lab for ACL to block telnet for PC2 (10.0.0.2 ) even and on another side, all systems should use telnet.I have access-list 100 with the below config. permit tcp anypermit ip anydeny tcp host 10.0.0.2 any eq telnet telnet not block...

jearyro by Beginner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

⁶Hi,   Did mistake by configuring virtual stackwise in C9300 switch . I know it doesnt support VSS. Now both switch keeps on restarting.  Error: waiting for 120 seconds for other switches to boot#######Jun 4 15:10:59.082: %PMAN-3-PROCHOLDDOWN: F0/0:...

I have tried to follow the "Recovering Catalyst Fixed Configuration Switches from a Corrupted or Missing Image" tutorial shown belowhttps://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/switches/catalyst-2950-series-switches/41845-192.html however it still does...

We have our switches and routers configured with aaa login via a RADIUS server on NPS. When we login to the devices using ssh and telnet, we can login using radius credentials and everything works. The user is automatically taken into enable mode.   ...

ronit by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,i just nned to know is is there any way to prevent network from MACflap.The best way will be when switch will disable the interface where the macflap was detected.I need to set this security feature on 2960s.Thanx a lotBRDave