Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Portchannel Query

Hi,I have two queries. First, is it possible to portchannel a combination of ports having GLC-SX-MM SFP and GLC-LH-SM SFP? Second, If yes, then are there any anticipated issues with doing so, ie, any showstopper bugs or known hurdles?Regards,Narayana...

nseshan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I run a basic hierarchical QOS policy on a GRE tunnel interface over an ADSL connection. (Actually we have 30 of them.)The policy is thus:Policy-map QOSPOLICYclass VOICE  percent 40class CITRIX  bandwidth 40class class-default  fair-queuePolic...

I recently decomissioned an 871 from a small business site and the owner did not want the device anymore. So now I'm trying to use it back at the office in the sandbox, however I don't know the password to the device and neither does the business own...

jondubya9 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey AllI have a cable modem with my 2600 Router and i have a little speed problem when im going out to the web via my F0/0.. according to regular speed test sites my speed is around 20mbps but when i hook up to my modem directly i get a solid 40mbps....

Luis Diaz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is enabling by this two command?Please help me 1>crypto pki trustpoint TP-self-signed-251524502 enrollment selfsigned subject-name cn=IOS-Self-Signed-Certificate-251524502 revocation-check none rsakeypair TP-self-signed-2515245022>crypto pki cer...

TangoAlfa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone tell me how many ACLs are supported on the ISR G2 platform? I spent a decent amount of time looking through data sheets, licensing documents, white papers, and configuration guides and I was hoping to find documentation that outlines how m...

sshanahan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I just created portchannel, somehow ports are NOT bundled to channel group 33. when I execute I see Po33A. can you guys please explain me ,what is the problem ....Note: Ports gi6/42,gi8/24 are connected to IBM servers. Switch1#sh etherchannel summ...

s.kanth by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can you tell me if there Cisco has comparable products to Netgear's FVS318G wired router, GS116E switch, and GA311 PCI Ethernet Adapter?  This is what Netgear has recommended to me but I do not like the reviews I am seeing about Netgear.  So, I th...

sunrouter by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just received our new 6513E chassis and I am setting it up in the lab for testing.For prod we would like to run..1 maybe 2 6704 10 gig cards3 - 5 6748 cards1 6724 SFP cardSup720 setup, possibly upgrading to Sup32's in a few yearsRight now for power s...

dclee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 6500 Dist Switch that connects to two access switches. We're trying to Multicast image the machine on the access switches and we notice that there is  an issue where machines on Switch A can be imaged using multicast But machines on switch ...