Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Cisco 3850 stack (2 Switches C3850-48T) with one 2x1G 2x10G Uplink fiber Module in each switch, here is the problem I have come across, I currently have two 10G fiber connections (one in 2/1/3 and 2/1/4) working and I want to use one of the ...

crehrer by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,hope everyone is doing well !!!I have an interesting issue and am looking for inputs/suggestions on how to go about fixing this interesting scenario.I have a very old 6509 running CATOS with a few Cisco 3650 stacks uplink to it. I've got a Hyp...

dtran by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

Does any know the location (if its published) of a complete list of event types that can generated from a Catalyst 9300 IOS XE and a ASR 9006?  This is requirement from a government customer and I have not been able to find these two products. I foun...

Hi Below is process for client such as PC to access a server via ssh. Please see the below "Session Encryption Negotiation" process when a client try to access a server via ssh. Usually we pick up a PC to access the switch via ssh/putty. we do not im...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is my first time really rolling out 10 gig Cisco switches. at the time I have this switch connected to a 10gig uplink from my Mikrotik. I did. "show interface te1/1/1" and got this result. I was always told that my CRCs should be 0. and they ref...

joshhboss by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Filtering Command

I only want to filter out the names of the interfaces of  a switch using the command "Show interface status". How can I apply filtering to this command?

Hello all, I have cisco catalyst 3750G series switch and I updated that switch ios version 12.25.SE5 to 12.55.SE12. After I changed the image boot file and reload the switch but the switch can't boot. Then I unplug the switch and plug again then I ca...

hesy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes