Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Yes, this is my second Nexus post....There are a lot of posts relating to a Nexus port-channel.  But, for the life of me, I can't make it work.  I've tried a few different configurations, and nothing seems to work the way I want it to....Short versio...

1gtopf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently setup a UC520W and it looks like for some reason it is blocking local communication between the client machines. We cannot ping from one pc to another, network printers, etc etc but we can do so to the uc500 and from it... it acts as if i...

imunoze00 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have discover there is a issue on port security mac sticky with IP phone. I have applied port security on some switches, with the settings set to accept maximum 2 mac addresses (for IP Phone & PC) per port, to be learned through ‘sticky’, and the v...

Tai Eric by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3560V2-48PS-S that has no IOS on it. I have tried all the break sequences and no go. All I get it this:            ? -- Present list of available commands        boot -- Load and boot an executable image         cat -- Concatenate (type) fil...

I have several Cisco 891 (no wireless) in my inventory and I'm seeing a common reoccurring problem. When the wan ports on a Cisco 891 are connected to other Cisco 891 wan ports or when connected to a KG-175d Taclane encryptor I get felonious readings...

ESMCDSWAN by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I join Layer 2 MEC port channel with 10G SR and LR together?We are thinking of  using VSS setup.VSS with Server Farm switches.VSS sw1 and sw2 are in different building.in order to save cost.. Server farm 1 with VSS sw1 will use 10G SR.Server farm...

Dear All ,I am using 2  WS-C3750X-48T-S series switch in stacking . I observed that today all of a sudden the below configuration got added and my network got impacted . mls qos map policed-dscp  24 26 46 to 0mls qos map cos-dscp 0 8 16 24 32 46 48 5...

I have a requirement to create a 2gig connection to an ASR from a Catalyst 3750x.   I have the port-channel set up on the 3750, but i'm unsure of how to go about making the port-channel on the ASR.   It appears as though VLAN load balancing isthe onl...

jonesl1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have 4510 switches , all associates using laptops. IP assigning through windows DHCP server with dhcp filter.if any way configure in switch client should get IP from DHCP only ie , if somebody assign IP address manually, it should not get connec...