Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I've attached a gif of the visio icon I've been using but I can't seem to find where it came from. All my searches lead to only power point icons, but my icon has all the ponts and properties that work in Visio. Can someone please guide me to wher...

dan_track by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Friends;  Any one has idea what's going on in the belwo           R1            | (BGP) |------------------------|R3---------------------R2|   OSPF Area1   |R5-------------------- R4     OSPF Area 0-R1 is running BGP with R2 and R3-R2 is primary r...

mkamar by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to setup ISG. ISG was successfully tuned, but we cannot setup session reset. Here's config of radius billing concerning POD: nas.inspector.class=bitel.billing.server.processor.PoDNASConnectionInspector nas.inspector.radius.port=1700 na...

We have a Corp network (VLAN) and guest network (VLAN) setup on the switch 6509E. We are looking for any solutions (restriction) to make the computers in guest network to prevent accessing to any computers in the Corp network and any computers in the...

kzhen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is going to be a little detailed, please bear with me.We are having a problem with workstation connectivity, primarily stations we are rebuilding. The rebuild process involves a PXE boot, which then pulls down a Windows Vista mini system (Micro...

dmcushing by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have 2650 Router and when i started the router today it went onto Rom on mode.due to this i had  no connectivity for my home network.i console into router then i saw that it has Romon prompt.i was not knowing what to do so i  reboot the rout...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just upgraded software to 12.2 (53) SE1 and now when I try to access the web management interface I am prompted for a username and password. I was not prompted previously to the upgrade. Is there a default username and password? If I telent to the sw...

Hi all,i have 3550 and i am upgrading the IOS.Switch#delete flash:c3550-ipservicesk9-mz.122-40.SEDelete filename [c3550-ipservicesk9-mz.122-40.SE]?Delete flash:c3550-ipservicesk9-mz.122-40.SE? [confirm]%Error deleting flash:c3550-ipservicesk9-mz.122-...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a relationship between a mulitcast DR and a gateway of last resort? Also, is there any special configurtion needed for setting up multicast on HSRP networks? Currently we are running sparse-dense mode with HSRP and a static RP.

brock0150 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We just purchased (2) New Cisco 6509 with sup720 supervisor modules:I had to upgrade the IOS from ipservices to adipservices and have few questions:When I booted up the chassis it had the following commandboot system flash bootflash: instead ofboot s...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am moving onto BSCI after passing BCMSN. I am going to build a home lab using physical hardware. I was wondering it Cisco provide a suggested lab, in the same way they had previously done for BCMSN? I have searched a bit but no luck as yet!Also for...

I have a 2800 router that works just fine with about 50 PCs and 1 other Mac. When I connect the new iMac 27" to my network I can't get to the internet. It shows all the correct addresses and can see everything on my LAN, but can't see out past the ro...

rutegg by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a customer with enterprise level needs but budget constraints. Currently they have a datacenter that consists of stacked 3524 switches No jokes please).  They are looking at purchasing some used 6513 chassis along with some Sup1 or Sup2 engin...

Hi there,I have got an ASA5510 connected to a 6506.Behind the ASA  is an internal network and in the DMZ is a proxy-server.6506 (=GW .137) -> ASA 5510 (outside .141) -> internal                      |                   DMZ (static NAT .138 -> 192.168...