Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a WS-C4507R.I see a about 520 Big buffers misses since 8 days(switch up time).Can this casue any problem like disconnection or delay in the network.How to solve this.Thank you

I don't have a PC flash card in our 6509 anymore and I'm trying to make VLAN changes. When I do the "dir vlan.dat" command I get "%Error opening slot0:/vlan.dat (No such device)". Is there a way I can specify the location to be nvram:/vlan.dat? I kno...

Hi, I am getting this error on 6509. The switch contains two redundant sup 32 engines. Please help Sep 28 21:08:45: %CONST_DIAG-SP-4-ERROR_COUNTER_WARNING: Module 3 Error counter exceeds threshold, system operation continue.Sep 28 21:08:45: %CONST_DI...

durgeshk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Friends,I have query regarding implementation of access list on a physical interface or on a vlan interface. Mean to say what is the difference in applying acl on (in).Thanks,

Hi,I'm trying to configure my Cisco 1841 to have 1 WAN port and 5 LAN port on the same VLAN (to have the same gateway IP). The 1841 comes with 2 ports, so I added the HWIC-4ESW to have 4 additionnal ports. In Cisco SDM, I have no problem setting 1 ...

exoshop89 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that is seeing the following error message:%MLS-4-FIB_TCAM_FULL:FIB TCAM fullThis message indicates that a new FIB entry could not be installed in the hardware FIB TCAM table because the table is full. As a result, any packets that ...

rlortiz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got a pair of 6509 switches running IOS Version 12.2(33)SXH4. on them. I've been receiving the following errors on the Primary Switch:%CONST_DIAG-SP-4-ERROR_COUNTER_WARNING: Module 6 Error counter exceeds threshold, system operation continue.%CO...

I'm at a loss, I have spent a few hours looking at my spanning-tree and I cannot figure out why my ports are showing "Bound (RSTP)".Configurations match across the board, same VLAN's, same VLAN names, same revision number, same MST name, what am I mi...

device---3560---trunk---3560---deviceIf "device" is marking packets with a TOS of 184, is there a quick and easy QoS config I can put on the 3560s that will give priority to those packets?Thanks!

Hi,I like named access-lists, the problem I have is I have a couple of network engineers here and they constantly use the standard access-lists. When I ask them why they say it's out of habit. Can someone please explain if there's any need at all to ...

dan_track by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes