Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I want to construct a network for a company with two branches which each is located in different cities, so how can I connect them in PCT. Can you guys help me ?P/s: I have one head office and two other branches are in two different cities, so how I ...

Have 3 x  C9200L-48P-4X in a stack and all of a sudden after a month i cant do a write mem, it saves the config through the GUI, but not the IOS. I receive the following error Admin9200L_Stack#wr memstartup-config file open failed (Device or resource...

Pulsant by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I need to upgrade a 2948G-GE-TX with a Cisco IOS. I have found in cisco.com that it is possible but when I tried to put a cisco IOS in the switch it didn't work. Can anybody help me??Q. For which fixed-configuration and stackable Cisco Catalys...

Resolved! Cisco support

Hi everyone, We are currently running a pair of Cisco Nexus 7706 chassis, running 8.1(2a) SW. Looking at the following link - NXOS7700 EoL SW l am trying to determine if Cisco TAC will support this after LDoS looking at the following statement:Five (...

I have two Cisco Catalyst 4500x VSS configured, so they are working as one.Recently, my site had a power outage and only one switch came back online.I have light status on all LED's besides the actually Ports.I was able to access the online Secondary...

PStone by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning,I've managed the change the password on the switch and login to to the switch under privilege mode, and erase using the write erase, on rebooting I can see an IP address 25.180.66.205 is this a default on the switch or do I need to still...

Hey, I am doing a project for school and i have to configure Etherchannel. I am trying to configure layer 3 channel between Cisco iol and Aruba CX in Eve-ng. Cisco(e1/0-3) -------------------Aruba(1/1/5-8) When I configure them for some reason on Cis...

Alek1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I know these are old devices and we have a plan to replace them with ASR's over the next 12 months however in the mean time we are trying to upgrade the line cards in a 6503-E chassis to support more routes by installing a SUP720-3BXL, DFC3BXL and...

MP13 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guysI have a couple of C4507 running in VSS cluster.OS: cat4500e-universalk9.SPA.03.06.06.E.152-2.E6.bin Recently I see that its performance is not good. I check with Cisco TAG and here is some information: show processes cpu sorted | ex 0.00Core ...

Ha Dao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes