Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a lot of Xmit-Err on all catalyst 3550 when I make an SHOW INT COUNTERS ERROR.I have upgrade the IOS 1 month ago in version c3550-ipbasek9-mz.122-44.SE2.bin.This message "Xmit-Err" indicate that the internal transmit is full.Is there any...

rherve by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Cat6509 with two Sup 720s. This is the show mod snippet.Supervisor Engine 720 (Active) WS-SUP720-3BXLSupervisor Engine 720 (Hot) WS-SUP720-3BXLMy goal is to have 1st Fx link going to to Sup1 port1 and 2nd Fx link to Sup2 port1 and connect t...

vantipov by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a new Catalyst poe switch, and I used the express setup feature.However, I noticed it didn't give me an option to enter a telnet user name. Is there a way I can setup a user name?

This question involves a basic NAT overload setup using a 6500/Sup720 with native IOS. The plan is to have studentwireless traffic (using private IP's) PAT'd to public IP(s) as it is routed to the Internet.Since I don't have any large scale NAT exper...

I have 4948 switch with "12.2(31)SGA1" IOS (Conf reg is 0x2101). When I reload switch its boot without any errors.Now I need to upgrade it to "12.2(31)SGA4".My configuration is:boot-start-markerboot system flash cat4500-entservices-mz.122-31.SGA4.bin...

hi,can i import bulk user import to acs appliance version 4.2. how to import? i used CSV file and use database synchronization feature on acs appliance. this feature will download file from ftp server. i copy the format of the CSV file from manual, b...

hi, i have enable the aaa command authorization tacacs+ for the ASA firewall.since i apply this, all connectiong through serial cable and telnet session go to authorize with ACS. my question is that there is a way to enable command authorization for ...

Hi - I downloaded an image for a Cat2960 that has k9 in the image name. I upgrade the ios and after sh run, I saw the crypto info. Does crypto need to be turned on? It doesn't appear to be on because my file access did not slow down. Also I want to...

dpatten by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes