Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi mates :)I'll appreciate any help about below described problem;Customer asked me to implement QOS on his 4503 switches.- it is a simple Layer 2 network without VLANs. - two 4503 switches are connected to each other using etherchannel- some compute...

ohalnet53 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I want t relay the DHCP information to my DHCP Server. That is I need to send the NAS IP address and mac address when requesting IP from DHCP server. The Router is GSR with c12kprp-k4p-mz.120-32.SY4.bin. Seems the IOS doesn't have this feature. ...

This is probably a simple one but I haven't found the answer yetIn spanning tree there is a number called the "designated port id" that can be seen by doing a <show spanning tree detail> the number looks like 128.2 if you do a <show spanning-tree act...

javickas1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hii experts,,Is there is any way to upgrade the catalyst 2948G with model number: WS-c2948G series from CatIOS to Cisco IOS.Thanks....

Hi,I'm trying to configure NAT on a stick just as a learning exercise in my home network. I followed the instructions on Cisco's website (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk648/tk361/technologies_tech_note09186a0080094430.shtml)and also an article on...

I am configuring my router through telnet for a long time. today when i started telnet it was not working.then i start checking gradually and when i ping my ethernet interface it was unable to even ping that interface and i make ensure the following ...

My ISP will have me public subnet with 6 address that I'll configure on ethernet of my router ADSL ( 847 ).Behind router I have to install ASA firewall with interface outside on the same ethernet of the router and on ASA I'll configure NAT and all ot...

lformelli by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VLAN & Internet

Dear alli want to Create 7 VLAN to seprate the network, now every vlan will use defrent subnet id from the others.now my question is is there a way to connect the 7 VLAN to internet using ADSL Routerand Please Tell Me what i need to do that.Note: i h...

m.sawalha by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a cisco switch c3750 with some HP hubs attachedWe have one office that gets regular network disconnectswe have tried everything (changed port etcc.) was wondering could there be a dodgy port on something on the network causing thisand if so w...

yeahyeah1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,I just have to check QoS configuration in my router as per one of the TAC guy required.Experts can any body suggest me on this like what is the command to check QoS configuration, use of this.Thanks in advance.Regards,Naidu.

Dear sir,One of my customer is having head office (cisco 3660)b and branches having (cisco 1721 routers) for data transfer and now its working fine and he was connected his router ethernet on sinle 8 port un managed switch and alsohe was having cisco...

IOS (tm) C2600 Software (C2600-JK9S-M), Version 12.2(13)T, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1).cisco 2650XM (MPC860P) processor (revision 0x100) with 61440K/4096K bytes of memory.I have accidently deleted all the files from flash apart from the IOS itself. Can ...

Hi people,I am getting the status from module1 is MinFail & for module2 is ok.I think the Chasish crossed the minimum temperature am i right?Message: module 1 inlet temperature crossed threshold #1=45CSwitch>sh module 1Mod Ports Card Type ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card